[OLD] Map Management Resource

I want to have your babies.
IGN: VaginaMonologues
im browsing through the forums and come upon this....

nice work

As a NOOB i have 1 question....

.......if i roll maze on a grotto with pack size, should i mirror it???

Please reply in a timely fashion because this mirror is burning a hole in my pocket and is at risk of igniting my pubes...
MulletMoustache - GMT timezone
Last edited by kudos888 on Apr 15, 2013, 3:32:03 PM
Mirror something you can keep forever would be my advice. Dont blow it on a map.
"
pvtchaos wrote:
Mirror something you can keep forever would be my advice. Dont blow it on a map.

but it has 49% pack size! hmmm

maybe i should divine it to 50% then mirror...
MulletMoustache - GMT timezone
Yup, and then sell it off for 2 chisels and an alc.
Great thread, I look forward to the rest of the infos
Level Designer/Dungeoneer

Always post a screenshot with /debug command entered into the chat window.

First stop for Common Technical Problems
Always happy to help :) Let's get this going!
My Static Strike Marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211370
Our Map Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977/page/1

Avoid: BKR, apinkpwny
"
Joel_GGG wrote:
Great thread, I look forward to the rest of the infos

Thank you~ I hope this will be as useful to the development team as it is for the community.

The write ups will be completed over the course of a few days as I banter back and forth with the others over how to best roll certain maps. This one took some 6 hours today!
Very nice thread, looking forward to other map descriptions, specifically Maze which I have 2 of. I have no idea what to expect from Vaal and at lvl 87, I'm kinda scared to run them. Particularly because of the way Piety is so over tuned on the Temple Map. Is Vaal just as ridiculously op?
"
PhoenixFlame wrote:
Very nice thread, looking forward to other map descriptions, specifically Maze which I have 2 of. I have no idea what to expect from Vaal and at lvl 87, I'm kinda scared to run them. Particularly because of the way Piety is so over tuned on the Temple Map. Is Vaal just as ridiculously op?

If you run with a Hexmaster then it becomes easy. I would say that Maze is one of the only two maps which still gives my group a rush when we finish it. A thing to note is that Vaal has a very very long vertical range on his smash but pathetic range horizontally so typically you should have someone casting decoy totem to the side.

Always try to fight Vaal when he is to the northwest or northeast. Slamdancer can attest to being smashed half a screen away as a result of splash damage on a totem, so be wary of that. I'll let him chime in on this one.

Keep /oos bound in this fight.
(His lazer is weak if you have 85% resistance and the rocks are manageable with a Granite Flask)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info