[3.22] Sunblast Self-Chill Explosive Trap Trickster

"
juju666 wrote:
the one thing u did not talk much about in videos was the support gem links.

1. What gem links for 5 and 6-link setups u would recommend when entering white maps?

2. When to swap gems? Should i use charged trap support until i have cleared full attlas :D (even if its lower DPS compared to trap and mine damage support)

3. Is Master Sapper like ever worth to pick anymore?

I'd probably go Charged Traps, though it pains me. I'm going to do some more tinkering once I get a few more levels. Only 94 atm.
Thanks for reply. Char have been great for normal invitations and its pretty GG for essense/harvest farming too :D I upgrade some gear and then see if can do uber bosses ^^
Hello FearlessDumb0, i´ve leaguestarted your build and been following your youtube videos and profile. My character maps fine in t16 but the damage on bosses like Elder/Shaper guardians still feels bad. I was about to start the craft for the trigger/+1/+1 scepter, but as that will take most of my currency to make, i wonder if you could take a look at my character and tell me if i´m missing anything important before or which upgrades do you think i need to be able to farm some guardians/invitations.

This is my PoB: https://pobb.in/xEFBCRCpuI2e

Anyway, great build and thanks for the guides.
Last edited by MrWay on Apr 14, 2023, 1:24:52 PM
My bad if I missed it, but what order should I take ascendency passives?
hey wanna say nice build!
Farming elder guardians at the moment very comfortable. And did all normal bosses. Now i wanna fight the lvl 85 uber elder and i think my dps is to low. can you or somebody look over my gear and check if i missed something and what to upgrade next?
sitting on about 40div.
thx
Hello ended min/maxing this build and yeah its pretty insane for all content. Did a 10minute feared rotation :D 3.6billion damage while being pretty tanky ^^

If want see my version here is pob https://pobb.in/hPIv6lU9LZlg

I am playing SSF and might check this out but would need to either push a character to farm for call of the void or find another option to enable self chill until I eventually get to the point where call of the void isn't a big issue to obtain.

Mainly wondering what types of league mechanics this is suitable for, would be nice to be able to farm out any used timeless jewels with explosive trap trickster but legion seems like it might be a bit inefficient at clearing legions, seems like it will be better at doing the emblems though.
"
RickJamesYies wrote:
I am playing SSF and might check this out but would need to either push a character to farm for call of the void or find another option to enable self chill until I eventually get to the point where call of the void isn't a big issue to obtain.

Mainly wondering what types of league mechanics this is suitable for, would be nice to be able to farm out any used timeless jewels with explosive trap trickster but legion seems like it might be a bit inefficient at clearing legions, seems like it will be better at doing the emblems though.

It's not my favorite Legion farmer. It's amazing at Expedition, Harvest, and Essence if you are into those. It pretty much instantly deletes even 8mod essence monsters in high tier maps once you get sufficient gear.

I'm not sure how painful farming a CotV would be in SSF, but that would definitely be a gate. Alternating Sceptre can be self-farmed without too much trouble just time in heist.
Yea main thing is call of the void for sure. Might even have to invest into a character to farm one out before trying it. Not too familiar with those bosses though. Will probably check it out if I decide on a character that has the capability to kill the boss. Not too worried about the heisting at the moment and sounds like I may be better off using another character for legion farming.
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Haven't even switched to self chill and melting Conquerors/Guardians. Maven Invitations ect.
Last edited by Richman209ish on May 12, 2023, 8:47:31 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info