Legends of Dawn - awesome sandbox RPG -> now on Kickstarter!!

Update #6 is here.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/522716131/legends-of-dawn/posts/381266

New gameplay video and more of Zrinka ;)

I doubt they can improve the combat this late in development. Maybe as a patch, I but I also doubt that.

It looks like it has good features, but the decision to make it have MMO-style combat has instantly turned me off. Maybe I'll get it if others say it's good, but it's definitely a risk to buy it even at $15 for me. I've experienced too many flaky RPGs with WOW-like mechanics, already.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Well combat is one click one attack, but you activate spells and special attacks by highlighting enemy target first. I would not call it WoW like, many RPG games had similar (NWN series, Baldur's gate and so on). It is not aRPG in same theme as Diablo or PoE, it is more a mix of NWN, Diablo and Morrowind

"
sirius89 wrote:
SHE is a game developer?I think i've fallen in love. <3

WHO are you talking about?!? Didn´t see any picture of a female...
Looks visually amazing but I'm don't think I'll be a fan of the battle system.
"
Tarantel wrote:
"
sirius89 wrote:
SHE is a game developer?I think i've fallen in love. <3

WHO are you talking about?!? Didn´t see any picture of a female...

Check out the video.

Set in the fantasy world, Legends Of Dawn is a 3D online RPG in an isometric view developed by Dreamatrix.
It is not Online but Open World

Does buying the game on kickstarter give you access to play a beta or something? It seems like this is the case, but I want to be 100% sure.

Looks good, and to me the combat looks fine. Nothing wrong with this, just a question of preference.
No. No beta. Game is almost done, you will be able to play the full game around end of February.
You can support them now through Kickstarter (and get the game for as cheap as 15 $) or wait until it is released.

Last edited by Torin on Jan 12, 2013, 10:08:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info