Core Supporter Packs Concept Art - Voidborn

Some of the armor concepts look way better than the one they went with, IMO. The bottom row, in particular the two rightmost ones, are spectacular. Pity they weren't chosen.
Can't say I really feel sympathy for anybody complaining about an overpriced $480 pack lol. You bought it, you got what was advertised.
Last edited by jaytea89 on Feb 9, 2023, 10:42:00 AM
"
Ashriel wrote:
Guess what, I agree. For $480 this had better happen. I mean, what were they thinking? No... really.

Yeah.. uh.. you've been around long enough to know that's now how it works :) You get what you get because you choose to support or not to support.

That said, we can ask and request - or beg - politely :)

Honestly, per this post, my issue is actually with the 2D to 3D armor design translation and that static cosmic sprite in the middle of the torso. I can't stand it. It ruins everything else about the set and it's not anything close to what the 2D artist designed. I'd rather have the armor fixed to be amazing over needing the ability to float on any chest tbh.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Really impressive.
Most certainly one of the best sets we ever had.

Thanks again for the high res images <3

For those that bought it, make the flying effect not tied to the chest armor so that we will buy other MTXs. Amulet works.

Best effect in the game, thanks for being creative.
"
attyyurikud wrote:
"
Quelex wrote:
Please reconsider decoupling the flying effect from the armour effect. A lot of people would love the flying effect with a different look.

This please, the idea of never getting to use other body armour mtx forever sucks.

Don't worry, they're going to add the flight effects to all the other packs, I mean... guys, this is their gold mine here... 480$ for 1 mtx, jackpot.
Dear GGG, thank you for this armor, 20 years ago I could only imagine such a one in PC games, with the starry plume and levitation. It is beautiful, magical, and inspiring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info