Core Supporter Packs Concept Art - Voidborn

Hopefully they will make flying effect as a separate mtx.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Some of those concepts were really rad, I liked the earlier version of the back attachments with the blades and floating chains connecting them and the giant orb, not a fan of the final version.

The armor concepts themselves were great, The top three on the left and all the bottom ones except the far left are great.

The only one of the new supports I might end up getting will be Tormentor, the rest are pretty weak.
Separate the flying effect, please.
I'd love if you split the hovering effects from this supporter pack, hell i'd be willing to pay 100$ for it alone
"
Quelex wrote:
Please reconsider decoupling the flying effect from the armour effect. A lot of people would love the flying effect with a different look.

^
"
Quelex wrote:
Please reconsider decoupling the flying effect from the armour effect. A lot of people would love the flying effect with a different look.

This please, the idea of never getting to use other body armour mtx forever sucks.
All of the comments are about the levitation effect needing to be set apart from the pack, or at the very least, the armor set.

Guess what, I agree. For $480 this had better happen. I mean, what were they thinking? No... really.

I'd absolutely buy the full supporter pack "when" this happens, but the fact this isn't already in place (and we don't have portraits despite having had the spot there for years) is pretty sad.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Quelex wrote:

echoing this request
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
Separate the extra effect from the mtx armor pieces they supposed to have a uniq slot. Forcing to use a single mtx for a one reason is bad thing. Nobody will buy anything else if they are forced to use this one just to fly.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Quelex wrote:

Yes, I would like to separate and use flight in other MTX armour if possible...
It's sad that you can't use flying with other armour even if you have a large amount of MTX.

Also, if possible, it's time to implement a system where you can register a specific MTX set in the favourites function, or recycle unwanted MTX...
It would have been nice to be able to use the old Skavenja box without points...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info