Beta Key Idea

This has been suggested and rejected before.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
Rojman wrote:
Many people including me are getting mad at the random Beta Key give away which gives Keys to people who will never use them, but the Devs are right with their point that Not posting doesn't mean they don't check the site or their e-mail.
I think i have come up with a solution:
When someone recieves a key he/she has a 1-2 week period to use it. If he/she doesn't use it in this period they will get a warning PM and e-mail that they have a small period of 3 extra days to use it or it will be given away to another lucky someone.
Do you approve of this idea?
If not how should it be improved?
Lets try keeping this on the front page, so the Devs see it and take notes!

You actually don't understand that they are giving the keys this way because they don't want to stress their servers with too many players. They've stressed them already,if they were to give all keys only to the active members that wouldn't be closed beta anymore. Anyway that timer is bad thing and with just a few of their actions GGG are much worse even than WoTs WG in my eyes. Ive supported WG for a year,i will not support ggg until i see the game and some positive stuff from them.
I think we aren't in the open beta because they've become greedy with the easy support/beta key money which is in someway pay to play for the first few months then game goes into FTP Oo? Is it fair for the guys that payed in the first place?
Seems like a good idea imo.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
This has been suggested and rejected before.

This has set it.
Idea is rejected.
WUB WUB WUB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info