Yes or No

No.

Have you watched Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings (all 3 of them)?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Yes

Do you like spiders?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Yes!

Do you own any fossils? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Yes.

Have you ever gone to a Geology (Rock) Shop?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Yes.

It is St Patrick's Day today, do you like Guinness?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I hate to admit this, but I have never had a pint, so that's a yes/no from me.

Did you ever make "Green eggs" (with food coloring) as a kid to match Dr. Seuss?

Yes...and blue ones :P

Have you ever eaten Spam?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Yes.

Ever been to a drive in movie theater?

Yes.

Have you ever been an extra in a movie?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
No.

Have you ever been in a parade?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info