Yes or No

No, thankfully.

Do you have a 4k TV?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
No

Do you have a tablet PC of any variety?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
No.

Were you on a train today?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
No. I haven't ridden on a train in this millennium.

Have you ever painted gaming miniatures or scenery? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Yes, many miniatures back when D&D was a baby.

Have you built a model (anything) in the last year?
No

Do you eat fish?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Yes!

Do you eat mushrooms? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Yes.

Do you have a cat?
No. The neighborhood cats we feed have US.

Do you suffer from seasonal allergic rhinitis (hay fever)? =^[.]^=
No

Do you have brown hair?
😹😹😹😹😹
🪲🪲🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info