Zizaran’s Class Gauntlet Event Starts on February 10!

for fun its ok,but if u want character effect or portal then no ty :D this gunlet will be full with srs bros
its not good, there was a time when the league was dead, like it is, and we had flashback events, with free box for participate, for GGG give a FREE box cost nothing, its even make people feels better and keep playing, even buying more stuffs, now... thats it... a event, not fun, were just few people receive some prize for play... a pitty, one more event to not play...
...If It Bleeds We Can Kill It...
woww
AYE , WE GOING IN ! 9 DAYS TILL THE SUFFERING !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Semen arsonist
no SRS ban, gg noobs
Remember that working in mcdonalds will get you more money per hour than doing the gauntlet, so if you just suffering for 10 days to get a portal effect... well don't. Just buy it.

Have fun exiles!
Last edited by heil_mods_ on Feb 1, 2023, 2:21:49 AM
"
sumfight wrote:
Neat

The banner picture reminds me of the time God gamer Quin69 managed to hit nearly every Sanctum ball trap on the screen, truly impressive.

This had me spit my coffee everywhere lol I laughed so hard when he decided to body slam every single ball
Am I the only one who has no idea what "you must submit your kills in the Path of Exile Community Racing Discord" means?

I rarely use Discord, and I fail to see the point of having to "submit" (how?) our progress somewhere.

Am I missing something?
Last edited by StragusPoE on Feb 1, 2023, 8:06:48 AM
"
Jradlot21 wrote:
Really wish the prize pool's were for ascendancy not for class.... how are we expected to compete with streamers and no.lifers?

That's the neat thing, you don't.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info