[3.21] [SSF] Crit Staff Earthquake Champ - 18m+ single hit damage, very tanky

"
Based on your experience with the build, since it doesn't do Spell Block nor Spell Suppression is surviving Spell damage an issue? Are the high max resists enough?

80% max resists + Fortify + Molten Shell + Petrified Blood with high regen/leech is enough to be quite tanky and not really care much about spells. Of course, you won't be able to facetank shaper beams with this build, but you definitely won't die in maps.
"
100purified wrote:

80% max resists + Fortify + Molten Shell + Petrified Blood with high regen/leech is enough to be quite tanky and not really care much about spells. Of course, you won't be able to facetank shaper beams with this build, but you definitely won't die in maps.

Good to hear. Any passive node clusters we should prioritise while levelling?
"
"
100purified wrote:

Good to hear. Any passive node clusters we should prioritise while levelling?

Prioritise Impale and Aura nodes, get Petrified Blood running as soon as possible, along with Vitality it makes you really tanky early game. You can start investing into crit early with this build, as staffs have incredible passives for that. Also that's mainly where your damage comes from.

Also, I've made a small adjustment to the PoB - instead of Rampart fortify node we grab Steadfast, since Rampart got gutted in 3.21.
Thanks for the build its perfect. Iv been struggling to figure something out. The impale mastery changes have inspired me, and I thought I was gonna have to struggle fucking around with a homeberw build, but this build is almost exactly what I wanted, with a few simple changes I keep the Dps up while being much safer. Incredible build gg my man
Any tips or changes to play this build in a softcore enviroment ? i like this play style.
"
Delsão wrote:
Any tips or changes to play this build in a softcore enviroment ? i like this play style.

I played this in SSF softcore league already, so no need to change anything. If you meant trade league, the build is pretty much the same, only you will have easier access to the needed uniques.
Hey,

do you know how Tanu Ahi works with First to Strike, Last to Fall ? Will you get adrenaline if you Start leeching?

If you play qith Bloodrage/ and skills Costs life you must be able to Keep adrenaline up.
"
Hannover1991 wrote:
Hey,

do you know how Tanu Ahi works with First to Strike, Last to Fall ? Will you get adrenaline if you Start leeching?

If you play qith Bloodrage/ and skills Costs life you must be able to Keep adrenaline up.

Tanu Ahi doesn't work at all with this build, because we have overleech - the unique effect simply doesn't work at all if you have overleech, since leech doesn't get removed. Also, it mostly benefits builds which have extremely high attack speed - this build is the opposite of that. Not a big loss, because we have perma Adrenaline anyway and we don't need to worry about other ways to get it.
The overall problem with Tanu Ahi in general is that you can't gain Adrenaline while you already have it, so while it works on paper with high attack speed builds and "skill cost life", you won't get a high uptime on it. Theoretically it might be like 50-70% uptime with extremely high attack speed, but that's only when you literally stand still and do nothing else but attack, but as we know that is most of the time not the case in PoE.
Anyway, the unique is interesting, but absolutely doesn't fit in with this build.
Last edited by 100purified on May 1, 2023, 10:11:54 AM
Big stick big bonk.

Looks great will try this because I made a champ but didnt like the build I was following. Have you tried this on Delve?
"
paotato wrote:
Big stick big bonk.

Looks great will try this because I made a champ but didnt like the build I was following. Have you tried this on Delve?

Yeah, you just run forward and Vaal EQ clears everything along the way. I never did very deep delving though, so I don't know how it performs there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info