[3.21] [SSF] Crit Staff Earthquake Champ - 18m+ single hit damage, very tanky

"
Yeah, you just run forward and Vaal EQ clears everything along the way. I never did very deep delving though, so I don't know how it performs there.

I just plan on getting it to 250 ~ 300 which I feel like the build can take given that you have petrified blood. I'll play on SC which will makes it flexible. Cheers again on your build cant wait to try it!
"
paotato wrote:
"
Yeah, you just run forward and Vaal EQ clears everything along the way. I never did very deep delving though, so I don't know how it performs there.

I just plan on getting it to 250 ~ 300 which I feel like the build can take given that you have petrified blood. I'll play on SC which will makes it flexible. Cheers again on your build cant wait to try it!

Oh 250 - 300 is not a problem whatsoever. I thought you wanted to go 500 or deeper. You will be perfectly fine. I hope you will enjoy playing the build.
Last edited by 100purified on May 1, 2023, 12:07:02 PM
3k hp very tanky?
"
jomppanen wrote:
3k hp very tanky?

With Petrified Blood, 80+% max resists, fortify, high regen, molten shell and overleech, yes, it's quite tanky. You can facetank shaper slams without a problem.
Last edited by 100purified on May 3, 2023, 5:10:51 AM
I went for this and I feel so weak, I don't know if its me not doing it correctly but I feel like 0 dmg and absolute not tanky at all. I die to small things and just feel clunky, am I doing something wrong? did I miss something important?
"
ThaiTarzan wrote:
I went for this and I feel so weak, I don't know if its me not doing it correctly but I feel like 0 dmg and absolute not tanky at all. I die to small things and just feel clunky, am I doing something wrong? did I miss something important?

I've looked at your character and you don't seem to be missing anything, your tankiness should be up there already, with your damage being high. I don't know your playstyle, but at this point everything should be pretty much dying to your Vaal EQ. With your gear you should be able to do The Feared and everything else pretty much.
"
100purified wrote:
"
ThaiTarzan wrote:

I've looked at your character and you don't seem to be missing anything, your tankiness should be up there already, with your damage being high. I don't know your playstyle, but at this point everything should be pretty much dying to your Vaal EQ. With your gear you should be able to do The Feared and everything else pretty much.

The thing is as soon the enemie jsut look at me I die, It might be my playstyle where im used to high movementspeed and doing bow skills. Thanks tho for looking at it!
Did some more mapping and im strugleing with white t16 maps. So this is not a build for me. I only invested about 15-20divs ( all my curr ) but that how it is
"
ThaiTarzan wrote:
Did some more mapping and im strugleing with white t16 maps. So this is not a build for me. I only invested about 15-20divs ( all my curr ) but that how it is

Sorry it didn't work out for you. Personally I cleared all content except ubers with this build and it was a breeze. Maybe you're just not used to playing very slow melee slams? It took time for me to get used to it too.
Last edited by 100purified on May 23, 2023, 3:46:44 AM
"
100purified wrote:
"
ThaiTarzan wrote:

Sorry it didn't work out for you. Personally I cleared all content except ubers with this build and it was a breeze. Maybe you're just not used to playing very slow melee slams? It took time for me to get used to it too.

100% I dont mean any offence or that this build is bad, Its my playstyle and im not used to this kind of build. But Im up for learning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info