[3.20] critpending doomler chargler | UBER DESTROYER MAPPER SANCTUM CLEARER

whats the cdr breakpoints? what roll do i need on the terror jewel?
"
ozark74 wrote:
What would be best to annoint on the relic ?
best for dammage vs best for survivability vs quality of life ?

QoL you want some kind of source of phasing.
survivability im not sure a relic option would save you from things that manage to 1shot you with the flask+armor etc. You COULD go for a max res + melding weird combo if you were feeling spicy.
damage power charge. unnerve good too, but you can get from other sources.
"
falagar112 wrote:

I'm not entirely sure what the breakpoints are, most matters is you cap it and follow it similarly to CoC.
"
falagar112 wrote:

There isn't a breakpoint, it is more of a cap on cast speed, since you need to balance cast speed and cdr with the cool down of vixens and ID charges.

For balance of terror, get 25 CDR if you've cast temp chains recently. That will help quite a bit with achieving high CDR.
If I want to swap spell cascade for any other single target damage what do you suggest? Would spell echo work better? Or maybe added chaos damage gem?
Greetings! Do I understand correctly that the number of curses we impose should be one more than we can afford?

Sources of additional curses are
- gloves
-ascendance
-whispers of doom

Total of three additional curses. In total , it turns out we can put 4 curses on mobs ? So in order to inflict damage, we have to cast five curses?

I currently have an additional curse on gloves and -whispers of doom. That makes three, right?

Now I'm casting three curses-two from gloves and one from body armor. (I can't take ascendancy yet, so I removed the punishment on the advice of this thread. )

But at the same time I read in other sources that there should be one more curse than it is possible to impose.

And it turns out that I have to return the punishmentand impose 4 curses?

The question is, how many curses should I cast?

Thank you so much for your help.

PS The build is fun, but at level 92 I hit a wall that I can't overcome yet. I bought a flask yesterday, but I'm dying with it too. Perhaps the problem is in the hands.

Guards and other bosses die, but for several portals.
"
tradefor wrote:
Greetings! Do I understand correctly that the number of curses we impose should be one more than we can afford?

Sources of additional curses are
- gloves
-ascendance
-whispers of doom

Total of three additional curses. In total , it turns out we can put 4 curses on mobs ? So in order to inflict damage, we have to cast five curses?

I currently have an additional curse on gloves and -whispers of doom. That makes three, right?

Now I'm casting three curses-two from gloves and one from body armor. (I can't take ascendancy yet, so I removed the punishment on the advice of this thread. )

But at the same time I read in other sources that there should be one more curse than it is possible to impose.

And it turns out that I have to return the punishmentand impose 4 curses?

The question is, how many curses should I cast?

Thank you so much for your help.

PS The build is fun, but at level 92 I hit a wall that I can't overcome yet. I bought a flask yesterday, but I'm dying with it too. Perhaps the problem is in the hands.

Guards and other bosses die, but for several portals.

You should either do 1 or 2, not both:

1. cast one more curse then your limit to proc impending doom
2. use diallas and anomalous impending doom in green socket to instantly proc doom regardless of curse limit
"
falagar112 wrote:

2. use diallas and anomalous impending doom in green socket to instantly proc doom regardless of curse limit

Understood. Thanks. If you do both of these points at the same time, what will it lead to?
"
tradefor wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

Understood. Thanks. If you do both of these points at the same time, what will it lead to?

it won't brick it just means you're wasting a socket for no reason.

I personally run 2 since it means having an extra curse but the variant with corrupted skin is more tanky so it's just a matter of preference.

since im 100 i just stack damage.
"
falagar112 wrote:

it won't brick it just means you're wasting a socket for no reason.

I personally run 2 since it means having an extra curse but the variant with corrupted skin is more tanky so it's just a matter of preference.

since im 100 i just stack damage.

Thanks. I need to think about it. I'm really frozen in levelling right now. Maybe this is the way

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info