[3.20] critpending doomler chargler | UBER DESTROYER MAPPER SANCTUM CLEARER

"
Waldinator wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
why are only 3 people on poeninja using this version? are other versions better?

Hey i think iam one of them :D this build is insane good in damage but lacks on defense. In PoB i do on Pinnacle uber boss something like 17mio dps.

You can check it yourself

i tried the skin of the lords version instead. its less squishy and the damage is still very good.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Waldinator wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
why are only 3 people on poeninja using this version? are other versions better?

Hey i think iam one of them :D this build is insane good in damage but lacks on defense. In PoB i do on Pinnacle uber boss something like 17mio dps.

You can check it yourself

i tried the skin of the lords version instead. its less squishy and the damage is still very good.

yup! I quite like it as well. You can also try a rare influ chest.

Again, that was at the time of writing. It may not be the case anymore.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Feb 23, 2023, 10:19:57 PM
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Drunkslurr wrote:
This looks like a lot of fun! Do you have a rough estimate on the cost to start it?

~50 divs, if you cut here and there, and don't mind one-shots

I don't think your price estimate is accurate. Without Progenesis you are a bit squishier than is ideal, and without Forbidden Flesh/Flame you can put this together for closer to 15-20D. I personally am playing without Flesh/Flame and have 14M DPS on this.
"
CBFTW wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Drunkslurr wrote:
This looks like a lot of fun! Do you have a rough estimate on the cost to start it?

I don't think your price estimate is accurate. Without Progenesis you are a bit squishier than is ideal, and without Forbidden Flesh/Flame you can put this together for closer to 15-20D. I personally am playing without Flesh/Flame and have 14M DPS on this.

50divs is about right if you count correct gems. And that's WITHOUT Awk. Spell Cascade :D

It all depends where you define a "start". You surely can "start" even with 1 div :D
"
CBFTW wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Drunkslurr wrote:

You can certainly play this with much less, but the charge tech is a big deal.

depending on trigger tech, this can either be cheaper less dps

or it can be more expensive and WAY more dps. up to you.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Feb 23, 2023, 10:09:17 PM
this was a good build to get my first lvl 100 with :)
was thinking of selling all my gear and suddenly

Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
WoyzecK_ wrote:
was thinking of selling all my gear and suddenly

Unavailable

SHEEEEEEEEESH
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
this was a good build to get my first lvl 100 with :)

glad you enjoy it. there are some other interesting versions out there, i wonder if i should have submitted it for build of the week hehe
Ended this build awesome dps and fun, but form my play style is bit too soft. ...sometimes I got instant kill xD while running with speed of light, Good for Ravaged Blighted maps...making tons of divines on them all!
Last edited by Wirowmaker on Mar 17, 2023, 6:10:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info