[3.20] critpending doomler chargler | UBER DESTROYER MAPPER SANCTUM CLEARER

"
falagar112 wrote:

so technically you can remove the sound by cheating a little. you should only hear the sound when you go down to 0 charges, and since the only charge we technically lose are frenzy, you can craft +1 min frenzy on a ring and that should fix the sound

can you elaborate how to have the sound only when going to 0 ?
"
ozark74 wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

so technically you can remove the sound by cheating a little. you should only hear the sound when you go down to 0 charges, and since the only charge we technically lose are frenzy, you can craft +1 min frenzy on a ring and that should fix the sound

can you elaborate how to have the sound only when going to 0 ?

it's just a wording thing, you don't lose charges as you always have a minimum of 1 of each charge
Hey, Ive got all the same items and setup , but i need to cast twice before the skill triggers, any idea why.
I cant figure it out by myself.
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Stoner74 wrote:
"
Shaka02 wrote:
Respect to this build, it's really fun ! But i have a little problem : can i disable the sound for the charge lost without disable all the sound of the game ? ^^ It's really horrible !

Nope, I'm playing this build too and have to turn off sound effects volume sadly, the constant sound of losing 25 charges was driving my nuts hahaha

Hope GGG adds an option to disable that :/

That helps a ton actually omg ty! You still hear a little *tink* but at least its not tinktinktinktinktinktinktinktinktink
This looks like a lot of fun! Do you have a rough estimate on the cost to start it?
can you league start with this or its too reliant on the unique items?
"
Tuyngma wrote:
Hey, Ive got all the same items and setup , but i need to cast twice before the skill triggers, any idea why.
I cant figure it out by myself.

You don't even have a character with that setup.
Last edited by Prof549 on Feb 15, 2023, 11:15:33 AM
"
Drunkslurr wrote:
This looks like a lot of fun! Do you have a rough estimate on the cost to start it?

~50 divs, if you cut here and there, and don't mind one-shots
Last edited by Prof549 on Feb 15, 2023, 11:16:25 AM
why are only 3 people on poeninja using this version? are other versions better?
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
why are only 3 people on poeninja using this version? are other versions better?

Hey i think iam one of them :D this build is insane good in damage but lacks on defense. In PoB i do on Pinnacle uber boss something like 17mio dps.

You can check it yourself

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info