[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

"
YBJFrost wrote:
"
corosou wrote:

The reason to run Jungle Valley is because the boss only spawns after you enter the arena, so boss Altars won't spawn, giving you more chances for player increased IIQ/IIR buffs.

Thoughts on running the same strategy on something like T11 burial chambers or T7 cemetary? I'm trying to do T14's atm and some maps are profitable but others aren't nearly as profitable as they should be cuz I cant clear the bulky mobs (cant run einhar for the same reason).

You run what you can run. Please read the other replies I posted on this last page. This was just asked.

GL
Hi! First of all, love the build. Been playing with it about week straight now and it's enjoyable to come here to read updates and how everyone else is progressing with their build.

Now, I can do t9 maps kinda well, not entirely sure about how well would t10 or t11 go but I'll work on it. My main question was asking about your currency farming when you were getting expensive gear. I did read how you got your Nimis ring and I'm working towards expensive gear like that now. Headhunter, weapon, progenesis all can cost around 50divs. I haven't played PoE for like 5-6 years so I'm not sure which farming is the most effective (so far Harvest has been great but other than that It's pretty slow to me).

Also, been following your Atlas tree too. Is there a reason why we wanna get Ritual altars or Harbinger encounters instead of Delirium mirror encounters?
"
Miihoo wrote:
Spoiler
Hi! First of all, love the build. Been playing with it about week straight now and it's enjoyable to come here to read updates and how everyone else is progressing with their build.

Now, I can do t9 maps kinda well, not entirely sure about how well would t10 or t11 go but I'll work on it. My main question was asking about your currency farming when you were getting expensive gear. I did read how you got your Nimis ring and I'm working towards expensive gear like that now. Headhunter, weapon, progenesis all can cost around 50divs. I haven't played PoE for like 5-6 years so I'm not sure which farming is the most effective (so far Harvest has been great but other than that It's pretty slow to me).

Also, been following your Atlas tree too. Is there a reason why we wanna get Ritual altars or Harbinger encounters instead of Delirium mirror encounters?

Glad to hear you're loving it!

You just farm T7 Jungle Valleys with the same MF strat I am using, even if you don't have MF gear.

Just wisp empowerment is more than enough to get a lot of currency.

I am running Deli mirror sextant, so no need for deli mirror chance, just the nodes so the mirror effect doesn't dissipate.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jan 23, 2024, 3:15:17 PM
3.23 Quick Gear Update!

Hi Fellas,

Not much to say, just that I've finally acquired a mirror tier axe:

There is no better axe in the game ATM. Cost: 1mir200d

The mir I bought with the loot from MF farming.

Speaking of loot, I made a lot of the currency for the mirror from opening the 131 Valdo's I farmed. Here are the best maps:

5 x Mageblood
4 x Impossible Escape
4 x Watcher's Eye
3 x Forbidden Flesh
2 x Kalandra's Touch
1 x Progenesis
A bunch of other random goodies...

Opened 80 Voidborn:

1 x HH
A bunch of trash...

So, it's a good time to open Valdo's, and sell Voidborn (IMO).

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jan 23, 2024, 6:33:30 PM
"
corosou wrote:
3.23 Quick Gear Update!

Hi Fellas,

Speaking of loot, I made a lot of the currency for the mirror from opening the 131 Valdo's I farmed. Here are the best maps:

5 x Mageblood
4 x Impossible Escape
4 x Watcher's Eye
3 x Forbidden Flesh
2 x Kalandra's Touch
1 x Progenesis

Opened 80 Voidborn:

1 x HH
A bunch of trash...

GL

The axe is a sight for sore eyes. Congratulations, man!

I'm running T14 Jungle Valley as advised, however, i kinda struggle in runs I activated EoW altars. My question is do you have preference in doing so? From my experience so far I don't mess with anything that reduce res.
"
speedline9395 wrote:
Spoiler
"
corosou wrote:
3.23 Quick Gear Update!

Hi Fellas,

5 x Mageblood
4 x Impossible Escape
4 x Watcher's Eye
3 x Forbidden Flesh
2 x Kalandra's Touch
1 x Progenesis

Opened 80 Voidborn:

1 x HH
A bunch of trash...

GL

I'm running T14 Jungle Valley as advised, however, i kinda struggle in runs I activated EoW altars. My question is do you have preference in doing so? From my experience so far I don't mess with anything that reduce res.

Thanks!

I think you should get a Defiance of Destiny and drop Item Rarity Support.

Rarity isn't that important a stat, that you should gimp yourself and struggle.

GL
"
corosou wrote:
"
speedline9395 wrote:
Spoiler
"
corosou wrote:
3.23 Quick Gear Update!

Hi Fellas,

5 x Mageblood
4 x Impossible Escape
4 x Watcher's Eye
3 x Forbidden Flesh
2 x Kalandra's Touch
1 x Progenesis

Opened 80 Voidborn:

1 x HH
A bunch of trash...

GL

Thanks!

I think you should get a Defiance of Destiny and drop Item Rarity Support.

Rarity isn't that important a stat, that you should gimp yourself and struggle.

GL

Yeah I'm thinking about that too. I just got this
dropped a few days ago, but without the additional curse the dps dropped by quite a bit.
"
speedline9395 wrote:

dropped a few days ago, but without the additional curse the dps dropped by quite a bit.

Low DPS is why you drop Item Rarity.

Forgot to mention, -Res altars are handled by over-capping resistances enough that you can actually take them.

The MF setup is way over-capped by:

And that's not counting Endurance Charges, and the +50 All Res you get from:

GL
"
corosou wrote:
"
speedline9395 wrote:

Low DPS is why you drop Item Rarity.

Forgot to mention, -Res altars are handled by over-capping resistances enough that you can actually take them.

The MF setup is way over-capped by:

And that's not counting Endurance Charges, and the +50 All Res you get from:

GL

How do you deal with chaos damage that way?

Also what gem do you recommend slotting in instead of increased rarity?
Last edited by speedline9395 on Jan 24, 2024, 12:39:27 PM
Hi,
First of all thanks for the build i have not played any poe since 2022 and i really enjoyed your build throughout my gameplay.

But i would like to ask a question about my character feels way too squishy since i reached T14-15 maps. Even though i can kill mobs fastly (kinda feels lik a glass canon)

I have 5 div to invest what would you suggest i should do.
What am i missing ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info