Happy New Year! A 2022 Retrospective

The fact that the stash is shared in Ruthless makes it "Not-so-Ruthless" in my opinion.
And yes, I bought a few of those Wetas ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Happy New Year!
We introduced 8 new Skill and Support gems and 8 new Vaal Skills, including Vaal Cleave. Did we mention that Cleave's radius was buffed by +2? This was very important.

Hmm, think I missed that. Strange that such a powerful, gamechanging buff wasn't talked about more... :/

Jokes aside, keep up the good work, and happy new year!
"
Orcasauce wrote:
Care to expand on your profound rebuttal?

Sure. Go read the 60 page thread on the feedback forum here.
except for the core-version of AN, i enjoyed the year 2022 in P.o.E .
and as a Hades-lover Sanctum is *chefs-kiss* :D .

for the upcoming leagues i would love some QoL changes.

1)
like auto-pick-up for splinters / currency - just like you guys did later during expedition .
as someone who enjoys breach a lot simply for the density it is to interupting to stop-click to pick up single splinters or clear the map, than go back click click 1 splinter, 3 splinter 2 splinter - just stack them up to a total at the end or suck them into your inventory or a signed tab . would help with Harvest / Delirium as well i think .

2)
a streamlined trash-vendor .
eighter a torchlight-esque mule that can sell your stuff to vendors, like Juweler / chromatic items .
or make it a button-screen like with Ritual where you can vendor trash without needing to portal out to sell your 6 sockets .

in both cases there are examples that you already have the tools, so i hope to see it realized .
Last edited by Wallmeat on Jan 2, 2023, 5:52:57 PM
See you archnemesis! Hope you never return.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
just noticed that rainbowstride got nerfed to the ground in 3.19. and its not noticed anywhere. i just looked for the boots and the 180% increased ES is just GONE! hahaha! what a joke. af if the boots where op. how many people actually use them? the where good budget boots for casual gamers. but, NOOOOOO! we dont give a damn about casual gamers. we onely want elitists to play our game. and there is plenty of these dodgy sneaky, stealthy patch notes. sanctimonious AF. hahaha, now i think about it 'sanctum league' haha good one! xD
i can't wait to slam that ex with my eyes closed in 2023!
but... you changed Ex and Div Ratio! Oooooooooo, i see what you did there! XD
Sneaky af. every one was making fun of you from that quote. so i understand :P
god DAYUM that's a lot of wetas
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
archnemesis still there, loot goblins are gone, beyonds are fake, mf is dead.
give me time machine to go to Sentinel at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info