Happy New Year! A 2022 Retrospective

well done
For me, this has been the worst year PoE has seen since the game "clicked" for me back in Torment. You have been bending over backwards to make the game more tedious, less rewarding and as infuriating to engage with as seemingly possible. Sprinkled on top was some of the most tone deaf communication I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing.

Good job.

Now f#ing stop.
Happy New Year 2023
Happy new year
To me, 3.18 and 3.19 were among the worst leagues ever. You continuously did things you knew we hated, and you seemed to not care at all. But that is in the past. I'm having fun again in 3.20; Archnemesis is finally gone, and the loot seems fine again. The league mechanic is either love or hate, which is perfectly fine. I personally don't like it, but I can just skip it.

What I would like to see this year are many changes in skills, ascendancies and the passive skill tree to shake up the meta every league.

"
We added Archnemesis to the game.
We removed Archnemesis from the game.

We buffed Cleave's radius by +2.
We introduced 8 new Skill and Support gems and 8 new Vaal Skills, including Vaal Cleave. Did we mention that Cleave's radius was buffed by +2? This was very important.

lol
The nerf drop is the worst add in this years! You have nerf the Harvest craft!
Last edited by Ombre_vengerese on Jan 3, 2023, 5:55:03 AM
Happy New Year
We caused chaos in the Standard economy by subtly changing what Divine Orbs and Exalted Orbs are valued at.

It's exactly what we standard players want.Screw having the option to buy something after years of grinding when you can just start grinding all over again.Or you know , just stop playing because you feel robbed.I really wish I could play again but I'd feel like a fly bangin' my head in the glass.
Happy New Year GGG!

Still having fun and hope that will still have many more years of playing PoE.
Thank You.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
overall still great game GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info