[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital | Added MageBlood Version

Hello,

Started this build and it is amazing. Couple questions tho, that i cant find answer:
- what about hit chance? i only have 88% hit chance? is this intentional?
- what about mana? constantly running out of it. Any fixes on this?

Thanks alot beforehand <3
"
Elomaster wrote:
Hello,

Started this build and it is amazing. Couple questions tho, that i cant find answer:
- what about hit chance? i only have 88% hit chance? is this intentional?
- what about mana? constantly running out of it. Any fixes on this?

Thanks alot beforehand <3

88% hit chance is fine for level 91, but you want to have 2500+ accuracy ideally later. You ballista only cost 2 mana, what skill causes you to run out of mana?
hello how can i see the skill tree?
"
scorp05 wrote:
hello how can i see the skill tree?

https://pobb.in/Ig5_5HQ6TDzt
Here you go
I'm lvl 99 with this build in Crucible league. It is a fun build. The high movement speed + forbidden flesh/flame make map clearing smooth and quick. It plays like a trapper build. Lay totems/move/lay totems/move. It's an evasion build so standing in one spot while susceptible to physical damage is a recipe for death and frustration. Some of the end game gear was very pricy at league start because of the popularity of totem builds. So I did spend quite a bit on the build.

Damage: T16 bosses average 2-5 seconds depending on how mobile they are. The only mobs that slow me down and give me any trouble: have the force field; rotating damage immunity; REALLY fast movement speed. Ex. speed buffed minotuar with maven duplicate has gotten me a few times.

Survivability: You get random 1 shot from time to time. But, if you keep moving, your resists, spell suppression, evasion and that steelskin do a nice job keeping you upright most of the time.

I went a slightly different route on a few points. Honestly, I don't know how effective snaring spirits is but it seemed like a good choice to try and slow mobs.

So, cheapbunny how does this compare to the multiple other wilma/totem builds you have tried this league? And, any advice for further improvement?

btw: Having eleweakness on hit on ring is a big QOL improvement. The totems apply it themselves.

Thanks for the build mate!

Last edited by Hamrfall on May 26, 2023, 5:44:53 PM
Hi,Cheapbunny, I was lucky enough to see your Artillery Ballistic Deadeye Build at the start of this league, and it was very smooth in the beginning, unlocking all the atlas on a very low budget (about 1-3 Div) and killing the level 84 bosses.

I later adjusted some passive points and jewels to get a higher survival performance. Completed 38 league challenges one after another.

Until yesterday, I had my first Mageblood (by the way, this is my second POE League). I think this League has no more regrets.

Thanks to you, I can focus on learning more of the game mechanics while playing with this build, so I think it's time to present my homework to my teacher-cheapbunny.
I don't know what you think of my current build, and I hope to get your advice. Thanks again for your powerful GUIDE!

The link is below, good luck to you and all those who read this REPLY!

https://pobb.in/YrSvn0_sxVoc
Last edited by lordeath5209 on May 27, 2023, 12:37:47 AM
"
lordeath5209 wrote:
Hi,Cheapbunny, I was lucky enough to see your Artillery Ballistic Deadeye Build at the start of this league, and it was very smooth in the beginning, unlocking all the atlas on a very low budget (about 1-3 Div) and killing the level 84 bosses.

I later adjusted some passive points and jewels to get a higher survival performance. Completed 38 league challenges one after another.

Until yesterday, I had my first Mageblood (by the way, this is my second POE League). I think this League has no more regrets.

Thanks to you, I can focus on learning more of the game mechanics while playing with this build, so I think it's time to present my homework to my teacher-cheapbunny.
I don't know what you think of my current build, and I hope to get your advice. Thanks again for your powerful GUIDE!

The link is below, good luck to you and all those who read this REPLY!

https://pobb.in/YrSvn0_sxVoc

Glad you like the the build, your gear/build is very good, it's actually very impressive to be able to achieve all this in your second league, congratz!
Last edited by cheapbunny on May 28, 2023, 12:18:33 AM
do you have a special loot filter ready for leveling?
Having fun with this build. I don't play often enough or aggressively enough to get to the highest level maps, but will enjoy the journey.

Cheers!
Please update for 3.22

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info