[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital

"
twilcox19 wrote:
Ive been really wanting to build around Wilma’s also, cast speed turning into attack speed really intrigues me.

I decided to try to craft a bow using deafening misery essences (up to 49% cast speed). I made a very mediocre Solarine bow.

Also, for onslaught, I’m going to use the sleepless sentries cluster passive and replace the precursor’s emblem with a corrupted doedre’s damning for a lot of resist and extra curse, then take a different annoint.

The pob dps only takes into consideration if an enemy only gets hit once by each attack right? But artillery ballista has a high chance of overlapping hits? I’ve never used this skill but I’m looking forward to playing around with it.

Yes, POB only counts one hit from one totem.
I gotta ask xD Where is the defensive layers in this build? From what I see, this is even worse than a glass cannon :O
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
I gotta ask xD Where is the defensive layers in this build? From what I see, this is even worse than a glass cannon :O

18k evasoin with flask on, 100% spell suppress, blind on hit, ghost dance on relic, 20% sap prolif, cwdt steel skin and progenesis flask.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Jan 6, 2023, 4:19:53 PM
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
LordDuckiie wrote:

18k evasoin with flask on, 100% spell suppress, blind on hit, ghost dance on relic, 20% sap prolif, cwdt steel skin and progenesis flask.

Hmm ok :) I was looking at the PoB and was like how the helldo you sustain your survivability with 10k effective hit pool xD Most builds have like at least 50.000 to be comfortable :)
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
LordDuckiie wrote:

Hmm ok :) I was looking at the PoB and was like how the helldo you sustain your survivability with 10k effective hit pool xD Most builds have like at least 50.000 to be comfortable :)

I dont really bother tweaking POB numbers, also I am not good at it. But I do care about defense when I make a build as I dont like playing glasscanon. It might not be the tankiest build, but enough to get to lvl 100.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Jan 8, 2023, 10:06:26 AM
Hey CheapBunny!

This build is amazing, just finished gearing it up. Very very fun and great dps!

For people starting, I highly recommend getting Ghost Dance even if you dont have the relic, its just 2 points. It helps A LOT.

CheapBunny, I was looking into more stuff about Wilma's, and apparently same explicit mods do NOT stack Wilma's effect. Which means the gloves mod "Increased attack and cast speed" does NOT have double effect. I did not personally confirm this, but I saw youtube comments that vouched for it not working. Some things still work though, like onslaught and frenzy charges. Of course items with 2 different mods, attack speed, and another mod for cast speed do work as intended.

So I wanted to know, do you have any other suggestions for gloves? Or even not stacking, Abhorrent are still the way to go?

Again, thank you so much for the build, saved my sanctum runs and very enjoyable to boss/map with. Sadly it can't do very very juiced mapping because of the squishyness, but I'm still boss-rushing t16s reliably.

Edit: added the youtube thread talking about mods and Wilma's https://imgur.com/a/1IZqI5W
Last edited by Yan_n on Jan 8, 2023, 3:02:33 PM
"
Yan_n wrote:
Hey CheapBunny!

This build is amazing, just finished gearing it up. Very very fun and great dps!

For people starting, I highly recommend getting Ghost Dance even if you dont have the relic, its just 2 points. It helps A LOT.

CheapBunny, I was looking into more stuff about Wilma's, and apparently same explicit mods do NOT stack Wilma's effect. Which means the gloves mod "Increased attack and cast speed" does NOT have double effect. I did not personally confirm this, but I saw youtube comments that vouched for it not working. Some things still work though, like onslaught and frenzy charges. Of course items with 2 different mods, attack speed, and another mod for cast speed do work as intended.

So I wanted to know, do you have any other suggestions for gloves? Or even not stacking, Abhorrent are still the way to go?

Again, thank you so much for the build, saved my sanctum runs and very enjoyable to boss/map with. Sadly it can't do very very juiced mapping because of the squishyness, but I'm still boss-rushing t16s reliably.

Edit: added the youtube thread talking about mods and Wilma's https://imgur.com/a/1IZqI5W

Yes attack and cast speed in a mod together does not stack, but the reason to use "Abhorrent Interrogation" is the withered debuff on enemy.

To do juiced mapping, I suggest to take "Wellspring of Creation" atlas keystone and use Progenesis flask.
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
Yan_n wrote:
Hey CheapBunny!

Yes attack and cast speed in a mod together does not stack, but the reason to use "Abhorrent Interrogation" is the withered debuff on enemy.

To do juiced mapping, I suggest to take "Wellspring of Creation" atlas keystone and use Progenesis flask.

I see, that's nice. I was reluctant to change it specially because of the effects too. I already got Wellspring of Creation, but forgot about Progenesis! Going to get one. Thanks for the feedback.
Looking good this build!

2 questions:

How much is the maximum budget for the build? 30 divines would be enough?

How you calculate DPS on POB?

Thank you!
Last edited by Henaneitor on Jan 9, 2023, 4:01:12 AM
"
Henaneitor wrote:
Looking good this build!

2 questions:

How much is the maximum budget for the build? 30 divines would be enough?

How you calculate DPS on POB?

Thank you!

I spent about 30 divines on this build.
You need to go to "Configuration" to set the conditions, then go to "Calcs" and select the skill you want to check the dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info