[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital

"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
Yan_n wrote:
hey CheapBunny!

Somehow I got a Nimis, can you think of any ballista skill that could scale well with this build and interact with Nimis pretty well? Thanks!

Maybe ballista tornado shot? I am too sure tho.

I tried, Tornado Shot is super goofy with nimis. Doesn't work very well.

I think I'm just going to sell it.
Last edited by Yan_n on Jan 12, 2023, 12:34:20 PM
I jump around builds too much. I get bored or get stuck. Haven't really found a build I like in a few leagues. Would you be open to taking a look at mine? Wanted to make sure I'm on the right path before investing the little I have into it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/chrischoi/characters?characterName=Noveske

Maybe I'm missing something or I'm just that bad.
Last edited by chrischoi on Jan 16, 2023, 4:31:56 PM
Hey thanks for this build, m on tight budget max 1 div (started league late and kinda on and off due to work). So can u suggest some low budget version only target is to do red maps no super high level content or bosses.

Also I was wondering since this build is more of attack speed, can we somehow use
Mokou's Embrace instead of on slaught ring? Probably using eye of innocence?
"
chrischoi wrote:
I jump around builds too much. I get bored or get stuck. Haven't really found a build I like in a few leagues. Would you be open to taking a look at mine? Wanted to make sure I'm on the right path before investing the little I have into it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/chrischoi/characters?characterName=Noveske

Maybe I'm missing something or I'm just that bad.

You are little low on your max hp, and not capped res. You might want to upgrade your rare gear a bit first (refers to early/mid game gears in the build guide), should not cost too much to get life/resis gear at this point of time.

After you upgrade your rare gear, I would suggest to get 1000edps+ bow and the interrogation jewel, other unique jewels are quite costly and only needed for endgame content. You can use abyss jewels with bow ele attack and % cold ailment effect until you farm up.
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
Hey thanks for this build, m on tight budget max 1 div (started league late and kinda on and off due to work). So can u suggest some low budget version only target is to do red maps no super high level content or bosses.

You can play with the same skill tree with budget gear. The jewels are not necessary for red map farming (except The Interrogation which cost about 25c), you may refer to my reply above.

"
Dragonnik1 wrote:

Also I was wondering since this build is more of attack speed, can we somehow use
Mokou's Embrace instead of on slaught ring? Probably using eye of innocence?

I actually thought of using Mokou's Embrace, but I find it pretty hard or not worth it to fit in this build, instead I made a new build using Mokou's Embrace + Wilma's Requital Combo.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3339737
Dude, why u take nod "life and mana on hit" (4 hp and 2 mana)? Its not working when balista kill mobs, or i dont get sometihng?
I'm a noob, how expensive is this?
"
Chocolattee wrote:
Dude, why u take nod "life and mana on hit" (4 hp and 2 mana)? Its not working when balista kill mobs, or i dont get sometihng?

I take it mainly for mana on hit with frenzy, you might unspec this node if you dont have mana issue.
"
TrippleBUrst wrote:
I'm a noob, how expensive is this?

30-40div

(Edit : I guess not anymore, the jewel prices has gone up quite a bit)
Last edited by cheapbunny on Jan 20, 2023, 12:37:41 PM
Thanks for the reply :) one quick question is quill rain good till yellow maps or it is better to have rare now with high ele dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info