[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital

Hi! I love your build.
Got a question. Why (Enchant : Add lightning damage if you haven't killed recently) on boots and not increased attack speed and cast speed if you have killed recently ? when totems kill, we dont count as kill too ?
"
Nyghthawk wrote:
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
Nyghthawk wrote:
So just took this through to mapping. Currently about level 82....can barely do tier 5 maps etc...when i do tier 8 maps i get one shot by basic mobs, yet along getting to the boss.

Here is my POB. https://pastebin.com/M7ApXgW3

Any help to make me a bit more survivable, would be greatly appreciated.

Cap your resis

Thanks, now I can do some yellows and take a hit every now and then.

I think the next thing I need to work on is higher evasion? and a bit more damage/speed?

Get a high evasion chest, and take ghost dance keystone, this helps with survivability a lot.
"
Illiax wrote:
Hi! I love your build.
Got a question. Why (Enchant : Add lightning damage if you haven't killed recently) on boots and not increased attack speed and cast speed if you have killed recently ? when totems kill, we dont count as kill too ?

Yes, totem kill does not count as your kill.
Hi, I am currently gearing for your build. I was wondering if a corruption implicit on the gloves with Elemental Weakness on Hit would be better than running the gem. This would lead to an open gem slot that could run something else (I don't know what else though).
"
Ramocano wrote:
Hi, I am currently gearing for your build. I was wondering if a corruption implicit on the gloves with Elemental Weakness on Hit would be better than running the gem. This would lead to an open gem slot that could run something else (I don't know what else though).

I self cast ele weakness because it gives more dps, ele weakness on hit from gloves only apply level 1 curse. You may consider linking hextouch and ele weakness to frenzy setup if you wan to automate the curse.
Would it be possible to include pantheon choices in the main post thread, as well as the levelling trees that you included on pages 11/12 of this thread?

That would be super helpful.
i do 35 achiev with Viper strike and now i want to try something different for last 5 achiev, this build seems to be great for sanctum rush,
this is my try : https://pastebin.com/xZamXegG

enyone have numbers for lethal pride to have intimidate chance on inveterate/survivalist/heartseekr/Herbalism node? (have 10% double damage on other 2 nodes)

Last edited by Beskaius on Jan 31, 2023, 4:29:59 PM
Hi, I just finished gearing for your build to the max (over 100 divines). What is this build particularly good at? I've been trying to do uber bosses and this build, for some reason, does less damage and has less survivability than my 30 divine one (poison claw pathfinder). I can't even sustain ballistae without them getting one shot and me running out of mana. Here is the PoB: https://pobb.in/AgLbySCYHSuA
Edit: I fixed the ring and amulet, added non-channeling cost to both, still feel incredibly squishy with little to no damage on ubers (testing with eater).
Last edited by Ramocano on Feb 1, 2023, 1:27:41 AM
"
moldyexile wrote:
Would it be possible to include pantheon choices in the main post thread, as well as the levelling trees that you included on pages 11/12 of this thread?

That would be super helpful.

Done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info