Awakened POE Trade for Mac 3.22 (with mods available!)

After the above steps the app does not crash but it also does not work. It does not capture the hotkey combinations. At least I got some meaningful error you guys can use. If you want I can post in the GH issues page.

```
error [game-config]: Failed to find game configuration file in the default location. Default values will be used instead. {"file":"/Users/erwindassen/Documents/My Games/Path of Exile/production_Config.ini"}
objc[99936]: Class WebSwapCGLLayer is implemented in both /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/libANGLE-shared.dylib (0x225683110) and /Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Frameworks/Electron Framework.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLESv2.dylib (0x107995348). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
error [etc]: Error: Error: Cannot find latest-mac.yml in the latest release artifacts (https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases/download/v3.20.10004/latest-mac.yml): HttpError: 404
"method: GET url: https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases/download/v3.20.10004/latest-mac.yml\n\nPlease double check that your authentication token is correct. Due to security reasons, actual status maybe not reported, but 404.\n"
Headers: {
"server": "GitHub.com",
"date": "Sun, 01 Jan 2023 16:32:04 GMT",
"content-type": "text/plain; charset=utf-8",
"vary": "X-PJAX, X-PJAX-Container, Turbo-Visit, Turbo-Frame, Accept-Encoding, Accept, X-Requested-With",
"cache-control": "no-cache",
"strict-transport-security": "max-age=31536000; includeSubdomains; preload",
"x-frame-options": "deny",
"x-content-type-options": "nosniff",
"x-xss-protection": "0",
"referrer-policy": "no-referrer-when-downgrade",
"content-security-policy": "default-src 'none'; base-uri 'self'; connect-src 'self'; form-action 'self'; img-src 'self' data:; script-src 'self'; style-src 'unsafe-inline'",
"content-encoding": "gzip",
"content-length": "29",
"x-github-request-id": "E779:0D12:3789260:39FA0DF:63B1B5A2"
}
at db (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:53:1816)
at D1.handleResponse (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:55:1769)
at ClientRequest.<anonymous> (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:55:1219)
at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:526:28)
at SimpleURLLoaderWrapper.<anonymous> (node:electron/js2c/browser_init:101:6917)
at SimpleURLLoaderWrapper.emit (node:events:526:28)
at Object.Mae [as newError] (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:70:10802)
at d (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:109:413)
at async W1.getLatestVersion (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:109:714)
at async gS.getUpdateInfoAndProvider (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:109:11915)
at async gS.doCheckForUpdates (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:109:12199)
at async Xf (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:118:14290) {}
```

From the above the second seems more problematic.
It is working... it needed a restart or something. Then I was able to use shift+space and configure the hotkeys. Thanks a lot!
"
ideno wrote:
Here are the steps to make it work on my M1 Max:

- Remove the directory at `/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/awakened-poe-trade`
- Follow the custom build steps
- Allow accessibility
- Run `/Applications/Awakened\ PoE\ Trade.app/Contents/MacOS/Awakened\ PoE\ Trade` in terminal

Hope that helps

unfortunately, it didn't work for my M1 Pro :(
cant seem to run it. keeps quitting unexpectedly. idk what to do! pls help
"
Huanster wrote:
cant seem to run it. keeps quitting unexpectedly. idk what to do! pls help

If you're on an M1 mac, I believe you'll have to build it yourself. The DMGs don't seem to work.
The application was working for me up till Sunday; after that I needed to update so I deleted and did a clean install. I tried the methods listed in this thread (and the old thread) and haven't been able to get the app working. Still stuck with getting permissions to work. Using an M1 mac.
Using an M1 Mac - the old version was working for me until today, and then I started getting the "failed to load leagues" error without any ability to choose a league. The version crashes for me like others, the ARM64 version is unopenable as it says it is damaged. Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: I got it working with the sudo command in terminal after receiving the damaged app error. Not sure if the order of this all matters, but I added both Awakened PoE Trade and Terminal for Accessibility perms before doing it. The icon in the top bar is much larger, but small price to pay. Thanks.
Last edited by JsqzLiquidSwordz on Jan 4, 2023, 9:11:05 PM
Mac M1 Pro, late 2021:
1. arm64 - damaged, isn't even staring
2. universal - perma crash, every start requires "accessibility permission" even if it's already added.
3. Fully clear uninstall\install doesn't help
4. Old version was working till today, it requested to pass captcha, but captcha wasn't loading

Really looking forward to new working version, can't imagine playing POE without POE Trade!

"Try running this in the Terminal:
sudo xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine "/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app" - WORKED FOR ME! THX!
Last edited by lilorO21DWKSAYL on Jan 4, 2023, 9:12:56 PM
m1 pro with 13.0 macos

all dmgs do not work (crashes or infinite permission requests)
building does not work either (same as above)
arciinus version does not work now (cant pass captcha)

sad day indeed.

ok quick update:
forcing it through terminal actually KINDA works (app icon is huge at the top bar tho lol).
"
ideno wrote:
Here are the steps to make it work on my M1 Max:

- Remove the directory at `/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/awakened-poe-trade`
- Follow the custom build steps
- Allow accessibility
- Run `/Applications/Awakened\ PoE\ Trade.app/Contents/MacOS/Awakened\ PoE\ Trade` in terminal

Hope that helps

you need to allow accessibility to both aw trade AND terminal then it will start.
Last edited by lolshie on Jan 4, 2023, 2:40:28 AM
macbook pro m1 pro Ventura 13.0 -> custom build steps for for me THANKS!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info