Awakened POE Trade for Mac 3.22 (with mods available!)

"
lolshie wrote:

you need to allow accessibility to both aw trade AND terminal then it will start.

Thanks, I've allowed accessibility to terminal, and now it's working.
"
you need to allow accessibility to both aw trade AND terminal then it will start.

That worked for me as well. Thanks!
Great work, thx from a mac user.
"
Gaussniwre wrote:

````
error [etc]: Error: Error: Cannot find latest-mac.yml in the latest release artifacts (https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases/download/v3.20.10004/latest-mac.yml): HttpError: 404
"method: GET url: https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases/download/v3.20.10004/latest-mac.yml\n\nPlease double check that your authentication token is correct. Due to security reasons, actual status maybe not reported, but
```

From the above the second seems more problematic.

Same error here when running via terminal, seems like this is a non-blocking error though, the 'real' error is "Accessibility is not enabled!" near the end

After a few reinstalls and following the steps in the OP to the letter, it worked. In my case I needed to add Awakened PoE Trade to accessibility right after installing and before my first startup of the app
Last edited by _Multiplicity on Jan 4, 2023, 3:01:28 PM
Thank you all for replying and helping others with their issues. I have updated the original thread message and it now contains a fast fix for "the app is damaged" and other issues. Please, newcomers and people who are still struggling with the issue, try this fix and reply to the thread if this helps.
Unfortunately, not working even after building own app
"
Thank you all for replying and helping others with their issues. I have updated the original thread message and it now contains a fast fix for "the app is damaged" and other issues. Please, newcomers and people who are still struggling with the issue, try this fix and reply to the thread if this helps.

Still asking the Acessibility permission, although i've already gave it :)
Last edited by Oozeling on Jan 4, 2023, 3:50:13 PM
"
Oozeling wrote:
Unfortunately, not working even after building own app
"

Still asking the Acessibility permission, although i've already gave it :)

You can also try this: you need to add Awakened PoE Trade to accessibility right after installing and before the first startup of the app. Also, check the original message again - there are sections to follow including the fix about permissions and `The app is crashed`
Jan 5, 00:54 UTC+3, the app is updated to 3.20_10005. Check the new release on github and download a new .dmg to get fresh application.

I also created a fix for chat function. It does work now!
Last edited by phen0menon on Jan 4, 2023, 4:00:19 PM
I never had any version work on arm64, this is so much cancer wasted hours on this
"
phen0menon wrote:
Jan 5, 00:54 UTC+3, the app is updated to 3.20_10005. Check the new release on github and download a new .dmg to get fresh application.

I also created a fix for chat function. It does work now!

I was able to launch it, overlay works only in windowed mode + seems like hotkeys don't work as well

UPD: Alt + key for auto-hide mode works in windowed ; No hide mode doesn't work with any hotkeys

UPD2: Auto-hide mode doesn't show mods section
Last edited by lilorO21DWKSAYL on Jan 5, 2023, 2:54:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info