[3.20] SideFX Crit Impending Doom!- This build is kinda nutty

Hmm could someone check out my character please? My damage seems a bit lacking on the tankier single targets. Might be missing something obvious.
"
SuBw00FeR wrote:
Hmm could someone check out my character please? My damage seems a bit lacking on the tankier single targets. Might be missing something obvious.

You can get awakened spell cascade and do the circle motion I show in the gifs. You should notice a massive increase in your single target damage as the overlaying hits seem to sync better.

Also reminder to all others. I am currently DONE with the league I will do my best to check the guides to answer questions but the best way to get to me is the discord link on the guide. So stoked for next league!!

Thank you again to everyone who is helping others and answering questions from other people. Thank you thank you thank you.
Just wanted to post a update:

We are moving over to kick instead of twitch. This is important for all who want to be involved with my builds/guides going forward as this is where you will find me for questions. Looking forward to next league! https://kick.com/sidefx
thanks for the build, its really enjoyable ;)
Last edited by ongwk on Feb 22, 2023, 6:07:22 AM
I found Vulnerability on hit vixesns in SSF... are they bricked?
based ruthless enjoyer
Last edited by WinteryOSS on Feb 23, 2023, 5:18:54 PM
How do you end up with atziri's reflection, forbidden jewels and a 1 alch neck did you find it in foothills while lvling?
Selected lucky crits even tho that flask effect was removed in 3.15 i think,
Why make a build guide if you can't even setup the pob config and finish adding jewels,
you are using 2 le heup of all rings for what reason?
2 freeze immune flasks with less duration and no defensive flasks like jade to help with evasion.
You say you have been trying to improve builds for the better for 6 years and then you post something like this.
Whats with the empty jewel sockets in the pob? (newbie here)
"
Warsamaa wrote:
Whats with the empty jewel sockets in the pob? (newbie here)

I didnt have any when I was posting the build sorry, Standard Chaos damage/life jewels are fine.
Why my mobs die a few moments after casting a spell ? No immediately

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info