Oblivion Caustic Arrow Effect, Hunter Back Attachment And Weekend Stash Sale

i really love that caustic arror mtx, i am just really worried that the visuals will be covering ground effects and bilities of monsters too much XD
After legacy mystery boxes return can we expect the return of some mystery box themes into hideout music player? Twilight box was definitely a thing after its release, but soon it got cut and since then none of mystery box themes were added. A shame that so many great music tracks are going to waste
Back attachment A: Good work, very interesting and fun. Gem mtx C-: This looks rushed. Thematically understandable but not visually compelling. You are capable of better work than this. I will allow you to revise and resubmit for a better grade.
"
HDTanel wrote:
Back attatchement looks pretty cool!
Caustic arrow now smoke arrow?

"
For information on each of these Mystery Boxes, check out the following posts:
Twilight Mystery Box
Polaris Mystery Box
Warlord Mystery Box
Harmony Mystery Box
Sin and Innocence Mystery Box

You know what would be cool? To get mystery boxes for past SUPPORTER packs, limited time offers a few times a year, so even if you miss something super cool, maybe you snag it by a mystery box later down the line if that pack comes to a sale

The entire marketing strategy of Supporter packs is FOMO, there would be riots in the streets if they ever make any of them available again in any way, shape or form lol
"
HDTanel wrote:
Back attatchement looks pretty cool!
Caustic arrow now smoke arrow?

"
For information on each of these Mystery Boxes, check out the following posts:
Twilight Mystery Box
Polaris Mystery Box
Warlord Mystery Box
Harmony Mystery Box
Sin and Innocence Mystery Box

You know what would be cool? To get mystery boxes for past SUPPORTER packs, limited time offers a few times a year, so even if you miss something super cool, maybe you snag it by a mystery box later down the line if that pack comes to a sale

ahh yes nothing like saying "leaving the store forever" and then bringing it back to annoy everyone who purchased it...

bad idea
"
PoppaGrim wrote:
If you want more of my money, you are going to have to do better.

Bro thinks his money is worth more than others.

Standard players, Yikes.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
these new mistery boxes are really boring and not that atractive. Return with the good old concept that we (gamblers) all love.
It all started with Automaton Herald Effect.. Herald of Ice. I saw a video with some build clearing with this and I had to get into the game. Now this one is a must have... it's so good. I do hope it's a themed effect, and will have other spells with their version of this.
I will def get myself a little Xmas gift and buy them all... I deserve a little love once in awhile lol!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info