Melt your foes in a caustic mist with the Oblivion Caustic Arrow Effect and display trophies taken from fearsome beasts with the Hunter Back Attachment! Check them out in the videos below or get yours here!

The Hunter Back Attachment is the Epic and Dark Wings featuring a three-headed creature designed by the community earlier this year!

This weekend we're running a sale on every type of Stash Tab! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Dec 19, 2022 7:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

We've also enabled the purchase of the past Twilight, Polaris, Warlord, Harmony, and Sin and Innocence Mystery Boxes until the end of the year! The reward from each box has an average value of $11 (or $3 to $32 per box). Note that because these boxes are past ones from before we raised the price and changed how they work, it's possible to receive duplicate microtransactions from them.

For information on each of these Mystery Boxes, check out the following posts:
You'll also receive one of each type of these mystery boxes as you complete this league's Kirac's Vault Pass. Check out our recent post about the improved Kirac's Vault Pass here!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Keep pushing sales while nerfing everything, I'm sure the community will embrace it xD
"
We've also enabled the purchase of the past Twilight, Polaris, Warlord, Harmony, and Sin and Innocence Mystery Boxes until the end of the year!

Where are they purchasable?
They're not in New or Mystery box?
Back attatchement looks pretty cool!
Caustic arrow now smoke arrow?

"
For information on each of these Mystery Boxes, check out the following posts:
Twilight Mystery Box
Polaris Mystery Box
Warlord Mystery Box
Harmony Mystery Box
Sin and Innocence Mystery Box

You know what would be cool? To get mystery boxes for past SUPPORTER packs, limited time offers a few times a year, so even if you miss something super cool, maybe you snag it by a mystery box later down the line if that pack comes to a sale
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Dec 15, 2022, 7:19:11 PM
Wow that felt like way more than a year ago for the back attachment.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Last edited by Xzorn on Dec 15, 2022, 8:26:32 PM
"
Twilight, Polaris, Warlord, Harmony, and Sin and Innocence Mystery Boxes

Mystery Boxes added to https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/new-items

However, no Sin & Innocence mystery box? but there is glimmerwood... announcement does not align to shop items, please triage :)
both of these are surprisingly good, gg ggg

also, boxes
Please please let us merge 4 regular premium tabs into quad tabs...please.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
If you want more of my money, you are going to have to do better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info