Please save my guy at the end of the Beta.

Reading some of the comments now I understend some things like about Beta and that there aren't act three, I just thoght it's almost completed game and it's first time in beta I play, now I also understend that every where are bad people and Path of Exile isn't exception, but at least some are explaining things and to those I am very grateful(thank you for information I didn't know before I created this thread) and to those bad one, wel I fill sorry for you and your malice toward a new guy(shame on you).
May Wisdom and Patience be with us.
You will be able to keep your character name, by the way. ;)
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
You are aware that joining a beta is to test the game and help out development, not for your personal enjoyment, though that is a nice outcome though should not be the cause for joining.
"
ViralSiel wrote:
What do you mean? I'm troll because I care about my character? Don't wright anything here please, cuase you didn't help, didn't say anything useful, just angered me with your comment.

You're not a troll, but consider that everyone has to go through the same process of starting from scratch that you do, buddy. There are people who broke level 75 and they will lose their characters too. Trust me, it's a good thing. I would try to spend some more time getting to know each class right now, and then when Open Beta comes, you can start fresh with everyone else!

Good luck, don't lose interest!
This Is Beta!!!!!!!!
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
"
xxnoob wrote:
"
Malice wrote:
They will be wiped. All of them.

The way that sounds...you live up to your alias.

Haha!
"
ViralSiel wrote:
...and to those bad one, wel I fill sorry for you and your malice toward a new guy(shame on you).

It's not his fault, it's in his nature.
double post, sry.
Last edited by ND1Razor on May 24, 2012, 1:46:31 PM
"
ViralSiel wrote:
I also understend that every where are bad people and Path of Exile isn't exception, but at least some are explaining things and to those I am

You were a fool to think otherwise, this is the internet.
Also, no one here is flaming/trolling you, simply informing you how and why your char will be wiped.

Not to mention getting to lv20smth is not that great of an achievement and everyone is treated equally.
The answer is that all characters will be wiped at open beta to set everyone at equal footing when the game launches as was stated earlier.

I'm going to lock this, as the negative commentary is unnecessarily harsh.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info