Please save my guy at the end of the Beta.

I didn't read first message from developers wright away that said "Also please note that characters will be wiped at the end of the Closed Beta period and might be wiped periodically during Beta for any reason", please don't do that if you can, when I lose something that took me hours to mold into shape that I want, I also losing interest in game and I don't want to lose inters in Path of Exile because I like it very much and it returns me to days of Diablo I and Diablo II(I like more Diablo I). You have created the very thing I needed, I have only good luck for you, my money support from time to time (cause I'm poor)and overall I like everything accepte to lose my man(and please I'm lvl 23 and I think I should have found at least one rare artifact(not yellow, the orange one)).
May Wisdom and Patience be with us.
obvious troll is obvious
ign: Ron
What do you mean? I'm troll because I care about my character? Don't wright anything here please, cuase you didn't help, didn't say anything useful, just angered me with your comment.
May Wisdom and Patience be with us.
Make paragraphs...
They will be wiped. All of them.
"
Malice wrote:

This.

It is important to remember that you're testing the game, not playing it. Char wipes are a necessary part of the beta process.

tl;dr: Don't get attached to anything in beta.
FFA: The looting choice of Hardcore-Hero Manly-Men Griefers! Yo!
Hahaha, oh god... this guy has registered the 17th and is worried about the time he's invested...

A medal, it is due :)

Never argue with a zombie, he'll drag you down to his level and eat your brains.
Mate you currently play a BETA - so there are going to be big balance changes and the 3rd act is not yet here.

So when the game goes into open beta (i was actually surprised that the devs said that we can carry our open beta characters into the final game) there will probably be balance changes and i guess that the level progression will change drastically, since we'll get the 3rd act - so old characters will be either over or underpowered and any feedback (and feedback is the point of a beta) from them is useless.

If you don't want to loose your progrssion in a game i would recommand you to never join a beta ;)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Another wrong person in a wrong place syndrome.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
"
Malice wrote:

The way that sounds...you live up to your alias.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info