The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"The following bugs are still on our radar and will be fixed in a future patch:
Soul Mantle is not inflicting a Hex on you when your totems die"

So when this will be happen ???!!!
Problem - Can't find the Dead Reckoning recipe.

Solution - Give us the Dead Reckoning recipe.

Sadge
Sure would be nice to see an option in the menu for your Ultrawide users removing the black bars for single player.

I used to buy packs just for the sake of supporting the title, but ever since it was implemented, I suddenly feel.. Less optimistic about its potential.
"
bozarr wrote:
"The following bugs are still on our radar and will be fixed in a future patch:
Soul Mantle is not inflicting a Hex on you when your totems die"

So when this will be happen ???!!!

Im checking it because i wont play again until it is fixed
Dear GGG,

The atlas passive skill "Stream of Consciousness" in relation to blighted maps, provides no bonus, but prevents the use of sacrifice fragments.
Please realise that blighted maps are non-atlas maps, and as such I recommend that "Stream of Consciousness" be modified to have no effect for blighted or blight ravaged maps.
Please fix this so that I don't have to change my atlas-passives before and after doing blight maps.

Many thanks,
Jesse
Sup, guys
Noticed that some challenges didn't count due to achievement server connection errors.
Should I retry them or can wait for potential fix?
Tried a new strategy for this league

Infinite heist: already 30 hours played, farmed about 25 divines, bought some items waiting inflation, others for CWDT build.

I got Olroth Resolve for live search since launch, because i got into heists in like 3 hours, farmed really well, so... got bored at day 3, still no flask, leveled up enough my cwdt to start a budget, still waiting flask.

Scenario: my heist build cant do maps, leveled 2 chars and cant play game because boss is immortal and isnt dropping a mandatory item for build :')
"
AeriusMaximus wrote:
This is the least rewarding league mechanic I have ever seen. Its pointless to run it. The time spent in each room + the fact there are 32 rooms just kill it. Even if you are lucky and find divines as a reward choice its not worth the time spent. Imagine the average run and the fact you can fail.

Now if you tried playing melee like me, just forget. This league is out of reach for you. Actually, the entire game is.

Bahaha! I saw this clearly after interacting a few times with the sanctum. Wanted to give melee a chance. But rerolled my melee char after reaching act 2. Yes melee suck. Especially at league start.

And you thought the rewards were shite in Kalandra... Well trolled GGG, well trolled.
Inspiration increases ele damage+crit for more mana spent, right?

I mean the league stat, not the support - the support explains what I assumed above, the league mechanic has no explanation that I could find from any official source - not even the crypto scammer woman with her rugpull coins knows about it, or she's lying, so the basic assumption is that it's the same as the support gem, but only for the league's torture chambers - is this correct? If not, why name it the same? Isn't that like adding "Armour" to the relics, but having it do something that is unlike what armour does in the base game?

Maybe add an explanation somewhere, preferably one that is accessible in-game before one has to chose whether or not it's worth slotting in a relic with "gain x inspiration blabla" over something else, 'cuz with no explanation it's a non-choice, but rather of a gamble as to it doing either the same as or something different from the already existing support gem, maybe it's a desirable stat, maybe it's the worst choice you ever made to slot it in?

Not a word on the stat is mentioned here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3324388

Not a word about it is mentioned here either:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3323944

Not a word about it here either:
https://www.pathofexile.com/sanctum

And, well, this thread, also not a word on it or any bugs or upcoming changes relating to it.

Why not? Is it the stat that makes melee viable? Is it a good caster stat? Can you tank stuff with it? Do you get better drops? Why does it make the resolve bar tiny and blue when it of course buffs ele damage and crit at higher mana costs, like its' namesake support gem? what's the deal here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info