The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

1500 - We've gone through your feedback regarding picking up Aureus Coins and will make the following improvements in a future patch/hotfix:
We're slightly reducing the delay before Aureus Coins can be picked up
We're slightly increasing the pickup and attraction range of Aureus Coins

WHAT DO YOU MEAN just make it auto pick up!
Great post, really like the way you do it!
I think the league mechanic is very interesting, unfortunatly i do not know how long it will keep my interest since i get nothing out of building chars the way i usually do, so i really feel i need to resort to a whole other playstyle and mindset
Hi,
My name is pfft what ev er in context.

I have been playing this game since forsaken masters.

I wish you thought more of the community instead of just new shit box styles. We all can make them obscure. Then ya nerf, then ya inttroduce a new style with the same obscurity.

I would recommend everyone. KILL EM WITH LOVE. You know we know how , you have seen it asnd we will. You dont care.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Chulainn_GGG on Dec 12, 2022, 12:38:40 AM
"
We clarified earlier that Curses would expire when you die, however we should have further clarified that this behaviour also applies to anything that dies/expires after applying a Curse. This means that Traps with Curses are currently working as intended.

Fun detected and swatted with nerf bat.

GGG do you hate your player base or something? this is definitely a targeted nerf at trap/mine builds not mentioned anywhere before league launch so the players could give feedback saying how terrible of an idea it is.

curse on hit is already a trade off, you either sacrifice a ton of power on the curse to automate it... or you trade off an entire items stats to get full power hexes. completely disabling it on certain build archetypes... just makes the game less fun and not enjoyable to play anymore.
Melee based builds already were not so good last time.
What were you thinking about when you came up with the idea for the league mechanic?
Why do we need a league if it is impossible to play it with a huge part of the builds?
Thanks GGG once again. When it was already incredibly hard to make it worse - you did it
"
We clarified earlier that Curses would expire when you die, however we should have further clarified that this behaviour also applies to anything that dies/expires after applying a Curse. This means that Traps with Curses are currently working as intended.

Ok guys so apply it to everything then. After a spell has hit ,it expires right ? This change is so fn dumb.
GGG, That is already three days ahead of the league and saviour is still doesn't generate reflections. How could you break code of the item by changing its flat damage(few digits)?
Any actual buff to the mechanic in a positive way? not asking for the basic QoL that should have been pre-release already.

I'm already skipping the "league mechanic" entirely now.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
This is the least rewarding league mechanic I have ever seen. Its pointless to run it. The time spent in each room + the fact there are 32 rooms just kill it. Even if you are lucky and find divines as a reward choice its not worth the time spent. Imagine the average run and the fact you can fail.

Now if you tried playing melee like me, just forget. This league is out of reach for you. Actually, the entire game is.
I'm already skipping the "league mechanic" entirely now.(me2)

what i would like to read:
We've gone through your feedback regarding resolve :
We are aware of the frustration with it and we are working on finding a quick fix so that everyone can enjoy their time in the sanctum.

Last edited by defame on Dec 12, 2022, 4:17:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info