Where to Find Info on Launch Day

First thank you for disconnecting those who don't want to be associated on the toxic reddit page. GGG I've enjoyed every league you've put out.

Suggestion, would be nice if:

-RAQ page had a link under Home/Game/Forum on the front page drop down links

-RAQ page had a live filter search box

this is great.

i've never understood why the PoE forums wasn't the first and best go-to for all info PoE related.
I like these changes
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
This is the most civil way to say

"The POE subreddit is a cesspool now, and we are going to move away from it"

Sensible choice - probably should have been done a while ago.
Le Toucan Will Return
Thanks for this, I've been unsubbed from the default PoE sub for about 18 months and really don't like having to go anywhere near that cesspit for updates about leagues/mechanics. This decision is very much appreciated.
I agree with the other posters here, being able to get all the information and updates on the official forums instead of having to visit other media/sites is/has been greatly appreciated.
I feel like an accessible button to those threads from the main page would make it more user-friendly.
Cant handle the truth eh?
"
ammo109 wrote:
It would be helpful if this post was pinned to the front page so that we don't have to chase it down the news archive after a couple of days.

True!

"
dorkdude2 wrote:
if you are going to go ahead and cross post to twitter(you know... one of the most toxic social media communities there is) can you also just cross post on reddit as well instead of ignoring it completley.

this way people can choose where to interact with it.

edit:... part of why people don't like interacting on forums is GGGs(or any other companies) censorship down to the rated G level about feelings on certain topics, calling twitter what it really is isn't hateful or needlessly negative. Some times your edits make the posts look more negative and hateful than they originally were.

I don't get this at all. Forums bad because it is too censored. Twitter bad because people are uncensored.

So that leaves...censor everything to your delicate tastes?

Weird.

Anyway to respond to the OP, Twitter and official forums seems good to me. Idk whose definition of 'time' we're using to say that players have 'recently' been asking GGG to post on the forums, that's been a common refrain for 6+ years.
+Information and -Toxicity?!? Fantastic Change!! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info