Where to Find Info on Launch Day

I would like some clearer way to communicate my questions about the game.

Right now seems my only option is A) get upvoted by the hivemind of reddit enough so my question is seen by a GGG member and deemed important enough to be answered or B) post here, in a recent forum post that's now a few pages deep, with a high chance the post will be completely burried

It just feels like a really "one way street" of communication. Not sure what would be a solution for that.

Here's my questions, by the way: those two doom related items aren't mentioned in the patch notes. Are they changed in any way in 3.20?
- Fated end unique ring
- "x% increased Doom gain rate" suffix on delve boots

Thanks
Last edited by LBGxValor on Dec 7, 2022, 9:15:43 PM
This is great news since I don't use a y of those other apps! Someone below said just pin it to homepage that Wil help alot!
This is awesome, reddit has become a toxic wasteland.
"
can you also just cross post on reddit as well
They can't because reddit holds them to account.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
I like this. I think using the official site for official news just makes sense.
Please post approximate time server Wil go down and up for download tomorrow. I know it is useally two houers before launch. Just want to confirm that this is stil the case since we are starting earlier than usual
So, the recently asked questions get taken from reddit, but they aren't answered there. Makes sense. I guess all the other game developers are "big boys" and can handle it. GGG not so much.
I get that you want to stay away from reddit after your last releases. - Cant be easy to be exposed to such a massive amount of (valid) critique and (invalid) whining and bitching.
But dont worry! A lot of once very invested players (emotionally AND financially) already are and will continue to lose interest if you stay your current course - which means, less complaining on social media.

At least here you can censor to your hearts content. #safespace

Twitter as backup makes sense.
If you can set up links inside the game for MTX couldn't you do the same for information posts? If you set up a menu location for patch updates and sudden fixes/changes to the game it would allow players to get the info without having to wonder if it's real or not.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Last edited by StrayYoshi on Dec 7, 2022, 9:43:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info