Where to Find Info on Launch Day

When the atlas passive tree will be available? There's only 30 hours left...
Yeah, let's go
I'd prefer Reddit over Twitter, tbh.
ok
This is just a bad move in general for hype and PR, especially with D4 around the corner. I don't even think the guys most critical of the game RN wants POE to fade out or lose to ARPGs without any depth. People are just very passionate about things they love you know.

EDIT: And guys, this isn't the main channel now, it's Twitter. Which is basically a one way street. I guess GGG has to hope that the Reddit guys still keeps posting all that stuff then, because if that place loses popularity, you've basically killed off a big part of people's news feed.

"Get pwned ******. Reddit suuuuuucks" Who's the toxic part of this community, again? I feel like GGG has just made the whole thing worse with so clearly taking sides. The most toxic part of POE RN is the discourse between various fan groups, not the people being critical of the game.

GGG just fucked up with how they handled this from the start. I don't even see how to get out of this deadlock. This kind of internal strife can't be good for the game.
Ninja.
Last edited by la_blue_girl on Dec 8, 2022, 10:36:03 AM
Love the consolidated info! Good choice.

<edit>and yeah, F Twitter. They shouldn't still be the linked sources for news.
... is not a troll
Last edited by trollkind on Dec 8, 2022, 10:07:00 AM
Perfect! Get rolled reddit!! Not a bad move at all, I check the official site for information anyways now. Just need the updates and information, not to see a echo chamber of whining children. Great move! <3
Glad to see it.

Twitter to link to the official site is straightforward. Though don't care for twitter in general anyway.

Get rolled Reddit.
i like that you are centralizing information. I hate having to go on twitter or redit. TY !
www.youtube.com/@DesmoSaze
Watch me live at https://www.twitch.tv/desmosaze
Follow me on X https://twitter.com/DesmoSaze
This is the biggest buff in 3.20 cause I no longer need to browse reddit for news.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info