New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

you guys should just remove melee at this point, it's like you leave it in such a terrible position because it doesn't make you enough money
"
Rextec wrote:
you guys should just remove melee at this point, it's like you leave it in such a terrible position because it doesn't make you enough money

The drama.

Remove PoE, I CAN'T PLAY LIKE THIS. XD
Lol Smite gets a Vaal version and gets nerfed in the same patch.
Or how do my fellow exiles interpret the line:
"
Each target can only be hit once by this skill.

No more overlap with ancestor call
Last edited by INFINITY-BLOOD on Dec 7, 2022, 6:28:47 PM
The vaal Molten Strike numbers are so low compared to all other new vaal gems, im so sad.
Vaal caustic arrow and Blade Flurry are sick
ALL NERFS NO FUN WOW THANKS FOR MY ENJOYMENT CHRIS
No more overlap with ancestor call, that's why "Smite Rip" for solo target...
Now this is only "another-one" buf gem.
"
Horojkee wrote:
To me it feels like they were too scared of releasing another OP from the start skill gem, so they released undertuned VF lmao. I don't see any reason to prefer it over Consecrated Path. Overall, very bad changes - minion builds are getting shot in the leg once again for no particular reason. As someone said earlier you guys at @GGG gotta stop killing gem synergies such as Predator + Infernal Legion.

Or predator and DoT based spectres. Those caustic ball throwers at act 3 won't be buffed by this anymore :(

Sure nobody uses them but it's a possibility that now makes no sense anymore.
EDIT: Meh, whatever. Pretty sure it's what it is now.
Last edited by Walkiry on Dec 7, 2022, 6:50:43 PM
RIP smite. That's an 45% single target damage nerf.

On the other hand, vaal volcanic fissure looks pretty cool.
Last edited by MagnusGrey on Dec 7, 2022, 7:08:18 PM
Massive nerf to Spectral Helix and Hexblast everything else looks more or less okayish.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info