[3.23] [Leaguestarter] Exsanguinate Ascendant - a great all-rounder

I cant understand how this build make more dmg, than this: https://pobb.in/82O4MDG9gD1q
I will check both on this league.
Well, after I did get MB build started feeling decent, but still not awesome. Juiced bosses and hard rares still requires some time, dodging and running, but they're finally doable. It's got awesome leveling, true, wonderful clear with transfigured Exsanguinate, but endgame dmg is really lacking. I'm respecing into armor stacker, thanks for the build, it was quite good playing it.
P.S. If you, like me, find T16 too hard/fat - switch to T14 and farm MB there.
I have had great success using staves later on. Really helps balance defenses.

As mentioned by other posts, while this build can do a ton without investment, it really is lacking when it comes to scaling damage specifically. Only really by gem level, and that is one of the hardest ways to scale damage after a certain point.
defense is not really a problem for this build, with a little investment (for this league at least) you easy get up to 300k ehp against pinnacle bosses / are immortal on maps. But even with a god build ist hart to get past 10 mill dps on bosses.
This is enough for normal leagues but with wisps the build is unfortunately lagging. I will try regardless as Im already done with anything else^^
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Jan 27, 2024, 5:56:46 AM
"
tsunamikun wrote:
defense is not really a problem for this build, with a little investment (for this league at least) you easy get up to 300k ehp against pinnacle bosses / are immortal on maps. But even with a god build ist hart to get past 10 mill dps on bosses.
This is enough for normal leagues but with wisps the build is unfortunately lagging. I will try regardless as Im already done with anything else^^

300?

How much investment we talking about? I was able to get to about 140 - 150 (not counting the bloodnotch/recoup setup) by the time I got my mageblood. And that was with like 50% block from going with staff and wildwood. I saw some other variations on Ninja that were able to hit 160 with and like 14k dps with more investment.

I think with some work and investment, I could maybe squeeze 200 without fundamentally changing the setup.

I genuinely want to know, because I am okay with zdps if I could get reasonably to 300.
Last edited by lorddarkflare on Jan 31, 2024, 12:34:19 AM
"
lorddarkflare wrote:
"
tsunamikun wrote:

300?

How much investment we talking about? I was able to get to about 140 - 150 (not counting the bloodnotch/recoup setup) by the time I got my mageblood. And that was with like 50% block from going with staff and wildwood. I saw some other variations on Ninja that were able to hit 160 with and like 14k dps with more investment.

I think with some work and investment, I could maybe squeeze 200 without fundamentally changing the setup.

I genuinely want to know, because I am okay with zdps if I could get reasonably to 300.

https://pobb.in/MqlE6-ErBOpp

As I said, a little bit unrealistic on jewels and rares etc, which can be worked out with the adorned, and dmg setup especially the wand would cost much, but defense? This is my exsanguinate build from 3.15 and evolved. with mageblood and progenesis 400 is easy. Main problem is actually crafting the Rares. as soon as the semester is over i will give it a try

edit: this is also not optimized, maybe with charms and offering effect you could get some points on three for more dps or life.
edit2: if you're really fancy you could also use lori lantern too^^
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Jan 31, 2024, 1:25:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info