[3.23] [Leaguestarter] Exsanguinate Ascendant - a great all-rounder

Loving the build with ensaguinate of transmission
https://youtu.be/eQTWxgG-vlA
Great build! I like it so far.
I feel like a very good finisher would be grabbing Fangs of the Viper and Entropy, at least before cluster. They give significant portion of dmg and some utility.
Affording the Tier 4 Enlighten is probably the hardest thing so far.

Also, I am experimenting with Bloodnotch and Cast When Stunned to great effect right now.
Already got all auras, empower + enlighten, corrupted CIPs, 1k+ regen and still sometimes i feel weak and powerless against triple juiced rare expedition mobs or bosses in t16. TBH, without juicing, bosses die extremely fast, so it's not that this build is bad, it's just means that this league requires another level of powercreep. Any pointers how to be better not in a price range of malevolence/pride watcher's eye or MB/HH?
P.S. I still lack suppression chance of 100% and ailments avoidance, but i don't feel that this is so crucial for surviving.
"
lorddarkflare wrote:
Affording the Tier 4 Enlighten is probably the hardest thing so far.

Also, I am experimenting with Bloodnotch and Cast When Stunned to great effect right now.

I got lvl 3 enlighten, 1 charm with 7% efficiency and have exactly 5 unreserved mana with all auras, so you don't need 4 lvl.
Are we still considering Ashes of the Stars as the BiS for the amulet?
It seems pretty cheap this league, in comparison to previous ones.
damn
I'm absolutely loving my 'Ex Trans Jugg' XD. Not unkillable but damn near. Full juiced T16 group play and I'm usually the last alive, if people start dropping. Rarely get 1 shot. Got Uber Sirus down to 40% but I'm a moron with mechanics in this game... best build I've ever done. Gears a little jacked but... it works.
PoE Enjoyer for over a decade, and counting...
Last edited by Xalg on Jan 2, 2024, 1:04:03 PM
Thanks for the build. I've had loads of fun with it in SSF. Campaign was smooth, a lot of death in early maps but I'm very rarely dying in red maps now and just taken on eater of worlds with 2 deaths.

Would anyone mind taking a look at my POB and suggesting where I focus improving gear first? It all kind of works but nothing I have is very good. I am very fragile if I turn on righteous fire and it does feel like a damage boost. I play SSF because I don't enjoy the trading but I really need to learn to craft properly!

I'm trying to farm uniques to get cold iron point but maybe I could try and craft something better? Would a staff work well, maybe if I specced into the block nodes too?

My gems are a little awry and I've changed the tree a little partly because I can't craft any good jewels. Any advice would be very appreciated.

https://pobb.in/KYMdhtWJiUA8
Do you have any idea how to increase survivability or dps past 93? I found a few good points at 97. I tried a few Timeless Jewels but it feels like I'd be removing something essential.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info