[3.23 Cold Conversion Blade Vortex Elementalist / Occultist (League Starter + League Finisher)

"
Vigotje wrote:
Im going for the power charges occu, is aegis aurora worth anything for this build? Or selfcraft something?

For now im using a void battery & my aegis (as i have nothing else basicly). Should i sell it and craft something?

IMO Aegis is really only worth it if you're investing in Energy Shield and Block as defensive layers, so I'd say you're probably better off selling it.
is it normal for the transition to BV in act 6 to be painful?, I felt extremely that my game quality dropped, keeping the blades is difficult at first and the damage is not worth it, doing something wrong or as you progress the situation gets better with time ? and I'm a lot of paper too :<
"
Mutchs wrote:
is it normal for the transition to BV in act 6 to be painful?, I felt extremely that my game quality dropped, keeping the blades is difficult at first and the damage is not worth it, doing something wrong or as you progress the situation gets better with time ? and I'm a lot of paper too :<

That's definitely not normal, people are usually very pleased about how the build absolutely cruises through the second half of the campaign, since you'll wind up relatively overleveled as a result of passive killing so many monsters while just running to the next objective.

Don't worry about having 10 blades all the time until you get a higher level of unleash and the 4th seal, for now just cast whenever you are at max seals while running, and spam a little on the bosses.

Are you doing the Hrimsorrow or Trinity variant?

I'm using Hrimsorrow, here my pastebin

https://pastebin.com/t9T27wAy

my evasion is very low because I also focused more on the linked nodes and the colors than on the type of defense of the item
"
Mutchs wrote:
I'm using Hrimsorrow, here my pastebin

https://pastebin.com/t9T27wAy

my evasion is very low because I also focused more on the linked nodes and the colors than on the type of defense of the item

I'd double check the guide/notes, you seem to be way off course here.

You're using Spell Echo instead of Unleash, but you also specced into +1 seals from Caster Mastery way too early anyway. As it says in the notes, you don't have to worry about the 4th seal until you have at least a level 15 Unleash Support, since the seal generation time won't be fast enough to make waiting for a 4th seal helpful until that point.

You're also using Inspiration far earlier than recommended, this is important because at such a low level, the amount of cumulative mana spent before the charges will reset is too low, so you'll almost never be getting the full benefit.

Unbound Ailments is supposed to go with Vortex, not Blade Vortex, so you're wasting a support slot there as well.

Lastly, you don't need the diamond flask yet, since you're still using the Elemental Overload keystone.

You're right to ignore the type of base item you're using until much later.

wow, I guess I'll have to do a recap then, thanks for the help
can you give me a tip? idk what is going on, im sitting 96 ocultist, but my damage is less than low
https://pastebin.com/z8YAjgGP
"
darko99 wrote:
can you give me a tip? idk what is going on, im sitting 96 ocultist, but my damage is less than low
https://pastebin.com/z8YAjgGP

You're probably having issues maintaining 10 blades, because you only have 3 unleash seals right now. You need Awakened Unleash level 5 before you can drop the caster mastery. With 10 blades up you're at 2.5M which shouldn't feel too bad at all.

Also, 2 Life flasks is definitely unnecessary at this point, and your diamond flask isn't doing anything for you since you are crit-capped already. You need a granite flask to make determination worthwhile.

Try to shore up your chaos res, carrying -60% is deadly in high tier maps.

Final note, your CWDT is too high of a level, so you're taking too much damage before it activates, and there's no reason to have two different guard skills linked to it.
Hey mate! Amazing build here! I'm at 91 occultist, skipped some life nodes to get the important ones. I'm total newbie about doing builds, I just follow what I see, I changed the PurpHarb medium cluster to a Agent of Destruction + Empowered Envoy, do u have any comments about this change?

I'm trying to level up but it is beeing realy hard, i'm dying a lot in certains maps.

Thanks from Brazil! <3
"
zKaze_Br wrote:
Hey mate! Amazing build here! I'm at 91 occultist, skipped some life nodes to get the important ones. I'm total newbie about doing builds, I just follow what I see, I changed the PurpHarb medium cluster to a Agent of Destruction + Empowered Envoy, do u have any comments about this change?

I'm trying to level up but it is beeing realy hard, i'm dying a lot in certains maps.

Thanks from Brazil! <3

Just checking, you're the same person who asked a very similar question during the stream last night, yeah?

If those tips don't help, lemme know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info