[3.23 Cold Conversion Blade Vortex Elementalist / Occultist (League Starter + League Finisher)

CHRONIC MY SIR, sorry in the video you say mods like more life and resist are mods to avoid in maps, but what about ele reflect? it doenst kkill us?
Pantheon as Occultist?
"
Vasuhn wrote:
Pantheon as Occultist?

he said aberath minor and lunaris. and solaris for pinacle bosses
"
Morfogore1001 wrote:
CHRONIC MY SIR, sorry in the video you say mods like more life and resist are mods to avoid in maps, but what about ele reflect? it doenst kkill us?

If you're an Elementalist, Bastion of Elements protects you, and as an Occultist you can use the Yugul Pantheon and an Elemental Mastery to combine "reduced reflected damage taken" mods to over 100%

EDIT: Just make sure you have the "immune to shock at maximum power charges" mastery and avoid altars/maps that make mobs steal your charges and/or shock, because weirdly enough being shocked will negate the effect of the "reduced reflected damage taken" enough to kill us.
Last edited by Chronic_Painless on Dec 20, 2022, 5:38:57 PM
This build looks awesome. Dumb question.... I can't get POB to show full DPS > ~280k when I select all skills and occultist + impossible escape Tree/skills/items.

Is there some issue with POB showing the actual damage output of this?

Edit: Nevermind...figured it out. I didn't have "enable blade vortex checked in the skills section"
Last edited by adivanfard on Dec 20, 2022, 3:43:03 PM
my sir me again, sorry im cheking your poeninja character and i see you doent have any spell suprecion chance, why? are you updating your pob or something?. should i go for full glass cannon? or what im missing? ty
good build
Last edited by Systttt on Dec 21, 2022, 3:18:39 AM
"
Morfogore1001 wrote:
my sir me again, sorry im cheking your poeninja character and i see you doent have any spell suprecion chance, why? are you updating your pob or something?. should i go for full glass cannon? or what im missing? ty

I've gone full glass cannon to optimize for Sanctum runs only, where being tanky doesn't seem to help at all, and we're even being challenged to "no-hit" the whole thing.

Since that's the only content I haven't done with this build yet, that's what I'm focusing on this league, but the guide is meant to help people crush all the core content as advertised.

I'm working on a Sanctum-focused video, to be released soon.
Hi Painless,

i follow your build in pob and iam now on lvl 90 tree.

My question: i take the elementary note for exposure, but iam not sure how we get exposure.

Maybe iam missing sthg .....

If someone can help me out, here is my pob:

https://poe.ninja/pob/N8H

Thanks in Advance
"
PattyWin wrote:
Hi Painless,

i follow your build in pob and iam now on lvl 90 tree.

My question: i take the elementary note for exposure, but iam not sure how we get exposure.

Maybe iam missing sthg .....

If someone can help me out, here is my pob:

https://poe.ninja/pob/N8H

Thanks in Advance

Frost Bomb applies Cold Exposure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info