Upcoming Livestream Twitch Drops

Nice Wings, but I already have the Synthesis Wings.

Whoever has Synthesis Wings needs no other pair, as they are the GOAT.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Still waiting for my MTX from the Events besides the Mysterie Boxes
how wings should be. very nice. cant wait!!
"
Staff if you read this,

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE STASH TABS IN STANDARD!
after the league ends, we need to manually move out all the stuff from our league stashes ONE BY ONE!! INCLUDING THE ITEMS WE DONT WANT ANYMORE OR NEED THEM TO BE DELETED!!!

JUST MAKE A BUTTON OPTION TO DELETE A STASH TAB CONTENT WITHOUT FORCING US TO MANUALLLY TAKE OUT everything 1 by 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know alot of people ( me included ) that are stuck with a chunk of stash tabs ( remove only ) because of this madness!

usually players take out their valuables and want the rest to be gone, deleted! they dont want to do 5000+ clicks or spend hours to take out all the garbage from the Fragments or Gems stash tab ( as an example ).
if you dont clean everything you are stuck with extra tabs that are remove only.. its a mess!

add such a feature! for quality of life

ty

yup i also sayd this serval times. just let us delete 'remove onely' tabs with everything in it if we want to. make it with a confirmation so you can't delete accidentally. but ye, this should have been a option like years ago....... :/
looks pretty sick
Please change doomsday keystone into something not uselles. We don't care about support for like 3 interactions. No one plays twister or storm call. Just please.
Nice
I'm sorry but the Rapture Wings already have a red tone and are so baddass.
:)
KooL =D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info