PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Upcoming Livestream Twitch Drops

"
XWOJCIECHX wrote:
FREE DROP is an extra cool thing, I understand you have to give away what's left in stock and not sold out :) . Please GGG give some '' RANDOM DROPS '' preferably some animals that would accompany the player during his journey through the WONDERFUL game world.

Yeah, some random pets would be nice.
aways a cringe low quality model for the drops
if u want something good u should buy it right?
I love this Wings
Again?
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
I am connected and I am not getting any progress on the wings. Any fixes?
Hi there, Exiles! If you are experiencing issues with your Twitch drops, please go to your Path of Exile Twitch Connection page here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/twitch

You may need to reconnect your accounts. Please also view your connections on your Twtich.tv settings page! There is also a help page on Twitch.tv about how to earn and claim your drops.
Need help? Contact Support :)
"
Lisa_GGG wrote:
Hi there, Exiles! If you are experiencing issues with your Twitch drops, please go to your Path of Exile Twitch Connection page here:

You may need to reconnect your accounts. Please also view your connections on your Twtich.tv settings page! There is also a help page on Twitch.tv about how to earn and claim your drops.

Yeah... still not working. No progress in the twitch drops tab even though I get the eligibility message in the path of exiles streams.
Hi there,

I got my PoE account link to my twitch channel but I got no progress on the drop.
"Your Path of Exile account is currently linked to your Twitch account.
Twitch Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops."

On twitch, I see my account is "connected" and I have the green check on the drop detail.

I tried to unlink/relink my account and I still got no progress at all..

Any solution ? :(

EDIT : Just launch a stream with my phone and it starts the drop progress. Hope it'll work till the end of the progress.
Last edited by Neiko95 on Dec 1, 2022, 4:20:53 PM
"
bloodz wrote:
"
Lisa_GGG wrote:

Yeah... still not working. No progress in the twitch drops tab even though I get the eligibility message in the path of exiles streams.

"
Neiko95 wrote:
Hi there,

I got my PoE account link to my twitch channel but I got no progress on the drop.

On twitch, I see my account is "connected" and I have the green check on the drop detail.

EDIT : Just launch a stream with my phone and it starts the drop progress. Hope it'll work till the end of the progress.

Hey there, Exiles! I'm sorry to hear about this. If you continue to experience issues after visiting your account's Twitch connections page and re-linking your Path of Exile account and Twitch account, could you please contact support@grindinggear.com?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)
Need help? Contact Support :)
"
Lisa_GGG wrote:
"
bloodz wrote:
"
Lisa_GGG wrote:

"
Neiko95 wrote:
Hi there,

Hey there, Exiles! I'm sorry to hear about this. If you continue to experience issues after visiting your account's Twitch connections page and re-linking your Path of Exile account and Twitch account, could you please contact support@grindinggear.com?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)

I've edited my post as I found a "solution" : I just launch a stream with my phone and it starts the drop progress on my phone and now I can see the progress on my computer too. Hope it'll work till the end of the progress but I've still no idea why it doesn't work from my computer at the beginning :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info