Weekend Thanksgiving Sale!

"
paganicus wrote:
Im shit at math, but the guy who added those sales tags is even worse.
"Armor set was 400 points, now its 200. You save 320 points!"
Spoiler
https://prnt.sc/BNiMIjRbr2B5

Its not wrong, the discount considers if you buy each item from the pack separately if im not mistaken
T
Last edited by suriuken on Nov 25, 2022, 7:38:45 AM
"No Curse Manifesto, but here's a sale for you to spend money!"

Not sus at all.
"
Jerle wrote:
I haven’t had anything I wanted to buy in awhile…

Agreed and if im not playing until 3.20 im not spedning cash on this game until then.

To be honest i'm pulling back from poe until Poe 2.

Until then we are just test subjects and beta testers
Last edited by Ezcompany on Nov 25, 2022, 9:35:14 AM
I'm not going to spend a dime on this game.

I spent money when the game was fun.

For the past several patches, GGG has found more and more ways to strip out loot and make it harder and harder to play the game.

It has long since crossed the threshold where it's no longer fun anymore.

I will not spend another cent until they fix loot in the game.

GGG needs to come up with better ideas to get people to stay longer, instead of using punishments and loot deficiencies to try to force them to grind more.

When a game stops being fun people no longer play it. And that's exactly what happened with the last patch. And also happens two patches prior.

I don't see the point in spending money on something I don't enjoy.

What's galling is that GGG sees screwing over their players as a good business model...
Last edited by ZionHalcyon on Nov 25, 2022, 10:54:22 AM
Loot nerfs everywhere. 3.20 is nerfing the remaining loot sources so that everything is in line with "The Vision".

So I'll be voting with my wallet and I hope everyone does the same. Because this is the only way that GGG will understand.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
there is any information if it wil lbe possible to use weapon effects on unnarmed? i lke one with nothing build's a lot, and would be cool if i could use the weapon effects i get from achivments and supporter packs , and or if i could use claw skins with it, and also if it was possible to use gloves skin without having to equip the gloves , its not possible due to technical limitations or just not implemented yet?
given that i supported you some time ago and spent x points on a mtx.

now that's on sale for 50% and cheaper than i got it.

now think:
what's the supporter's experience?

[ ] hey, i buy another one cause 2 is better than one
[X] well, bad! i overpaid and better wait next time for another 2 years before it buy points

--

conclusion:

sales do make sense on products people buy cause they somehow need it.
you intentionally designed mtx to "NOT BE NEEDED", so your sales only make sense on tabs and char slots
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 25, 2022, 12:08:35 PM
"
Loot nerfs everywhere. 3.20 is nerfing the remaining loot sources so that everything is in line with "The Vision".

So I'll be voting with my wallet and I hope everyone does the same. Because this is the only way that GGG will understand.

consumer boycott never worked. all companies get from "less sales" is that they probably spent too few profits on advertisement.

since ggg doesn't do alot of advertisements beside their "streamer army" it seems it might work but you have to watch their interviews on player retention to learn why you're wrong.

--

additionally, posting your personal opinion on boycotting the game financially can be seen as a call towards others to also boycott the game.

which might seem like a valid step on your mission to destroy what you once loved but also draws the anger of those who still like the game and the direction it takes.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 25, 2022, 12:06:48 PM
"
vio wrote:
given that i supported you some time ago and spent x points on a mtx.

now that's on sale for 50% and cheaper than i got it.

now think:
what's the supporter's experience?

[ ] hey, i buy another one cause 2 is better than one
[X] well, bad! i overpaid and better wait next time for another 2 years before it buy points

--

conclusion:

sales do make sense on products people buy cause they somehow need it.
you intentionally designed mtx to "NOT BE NEEDED", so your sales only make sense on tabs and char slots

I just never buy an MTX at "full" price. Sale or nothing, all hail the watch list.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info