Weekend Thanksgiving Sale!

"
Just waiting for lightning scorpion pet sale…oh nice 10 years and continuing…

This has been on sale before. They were available a few years ago for 50% off. They do sale, you just need to watchlist it bro.
I think 50% on stash will give they better result and will help a lot o new people to join
"
"
oa7x wrote:
"
superbomb1967 wrote:

looks like you already bought everything
guy 40/40s every single league and buys every single supporter pack then types something like this I love this games community lol

There is no way in hell Jerle has ever had enough GGGold to buy every mtx based on his support pack list. Do the math for yourselves if you have to. He didn't even get the Ruler pack, or multiple diamonds. I did, and *I* fell behind on mtxes long ago, even before they started doing those rip-off $100US armour sets.

Then again, I did buy 106 black cats once...

Yup, indeed. It is almost impossible to own every single mtx GGG has released, especially with their release cadence in the last few years unless you're a whale of the cosmic proportion (which I am clearly not :)).

What I meant with my OP was simply that the style and design of POE's mtx has grown bland and homogenous. I simply haven't seen mtx that excites me to own them since a long time ago... But I am happy to still support GGG regardless as they remain the no.1 ARPG in my eyes.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Last edited by Jerle on Nov 26, 2022, 7:00:08 PM
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
spede77 wrote:
lol worst discount items ever..all old. SUPER dissapointed..next league better be good or i am done with poe finally.

If that is how you feel, why dont you give some constructive feedback. Let ggg know what you would find worthwhile. Being passive aggressive, doesnt help either you or GGG. Just a suggestion

Lmao as if it was just an "honest mistake", and all these MTX just happened to be old and unpopular.

Nothing to suggest if GGG did that deliberately. The only good feedback here is to point out their tricks and let them know people are not happy about it.
Last edited by Tumoronthenipple on Nov 27, 2022, 2:01:11 AM
hmmmm
"
FamousWarrior wrote:
"
vortex226 wrote:
No thanks, you're not rewarding players at all, so it's consider not "Thanksgiving" for the players in my personal opinion.

So I will not drop a single cent on your game.

+1

No mention of melee at all, when its the biggest eyesore
Melee has nothing to do with this post.
Nice.
I'm not spending a dime until I play 3.20 ;)
"
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
spede77 wrote:
lol worst discount items ever..all old. SUPER dissapointed..next league better be good or i am done with poe finally.

If that is how you feel, why dont you give some constructive feedback. Let ggg know what you would find worthwhile. Being passive aggressive, doesnt help either you or GGG. Just a suggestion

Lmao as if it was just an "honest mistake", and all these MTX just happened to be old and unpopular.

Nothing to suggest if GGG did that deliberately. The only good feedback here is to point out their tricks and let them know people are not happy about it.

The louder one are, the less one is heard...

my point is, if youre acting like a hothead, then people, tends not to listen to you.
You can express your lack of satisfaction in a way that lets the other party know what you mean, without being rude...
GhazzyTV has finally received his explanation for the minion nerfs LOL turns out GGG is just very bad at math XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info