3.20 Balance Manifesto: Eldritch Altars

"
fobosollo wrote:
We buff by nerfing XD, i love it. I bet on every wall in this rotten corporate environment you have phrase written "no punishment is a reward".

Give this man a prize he seen the real intentions you have.
"
Bogumil wrote:
"Eldritch Altars are currently too rewarding"

Your simulation have shown you this? Our you have seen people getting multiple mirror per day using Eldritch Altars...

I have never stooped playing POE because it was to rewarding, but multiple times I have stooped because I had to grind endlessly...

Nah you just need less currency,cause grinding is fun even to the point of dropping little to nothing.

Eh dont worry if they buff things back a little people will learn to be grateful,i guess.
Big talks, but nothing to show. Probably half stuff does not work, and other half work as not intended. and other other half are hidden nerf.
P.s vaal orb are slot machines spins. NO THX
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Robredo wrote:
While I understand and like the reduction in use and difficulty to altars the last thing PoE needs after 3.19 is less loot. Gutting extra packs by up to 2/3 is already a big hit then reducing the loot even further with the rework should be compensated by a overall loot increase as well - unless you want to further nerf loot for no reason.

Those 20 lesser ichors an hour you were getting at max juice were far too profitable. Not allowed.

too much profit,too much currency.

I swear these patches are to test people's ability to handle shit.
you know what my maps needed
more reading : /

I didn't see any improvements in droprate,
I didn't see any improvements in crafting accessibility
I didn't see any improvements in the variety of builds and skills

So far, all manifestos are off target,
like the league
"
Saimon64 wrote:

I didn't see any improvements in droprate,
I didn't see any improvements in crafting accessibility
I didn't see any improvements in the variety of builds and skills

So far, all manifestos are off target,
like the league

Well, they even buffed the Maven's witness! It's fabulous compared with the past LMAO.
this crying under every post GGG makes is getting old, the changes overall are awesome for everybody from casual to streamers and yet the thread is full of whining and bitching.

GGG does nothing - everybody is bitching cause no changes
GGG does change something - everybody is bitching there is a change

shut up already, finally there are some good manifestos, 3.20 is gonna be even better than 3.19 (and yeah, turned out 3.19 was great and super rewarding you bunch of cry babies throwing temper tantrums!)
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
Problem:
Eldritch Ichors/Embers:
I feel like without Wrath of the Cosmos the droprates for Grand Ichors/Embers will go from 200% (at 4 altars, cause 100% duplicate+upgrade) to 5-10% of all dropped Ichors/Embers.
Brutal nerf to eldritch implicits on gear, if nothing is adjusted!

Solution:
Rework the Wrath of the Cosmos keystone into eldritch altars.
Give monster altars mods like:
"Eldritch currency has 25% chance to be duplicated and upgraded to grand".
(in addition to adding a base chance for eldritch currency)

Problem:
Boss altars were too weak, so players eliminated the boss-mod pool by first killing the boss.

Solution:
Give bosses the chance to drop eldritch chaos/annuls/exalts back!
This way you have an incentive to farm eldritch minion altars for Ichors/Embers, BUT you also have the option to farm the boss altars for the eldritch explicit crafting currency.
-> both altars have their place and are viable.

The current solution will just again form a meta where it´s either boss OR minions, because they both have very similar reward pools.

Also:
I personally don´t like seeing exactly what the boss will drop ("Boss drops 3 Vaal Orbs"etc) when the variance can be from 3 chaos to 450 (or whatever the highest divine roll is) - reminds me of loot goblin stuff.
Imagine getting the divine orb mod and then crashing, losing the instance..

Also also:
3:1 scarabs is nice!
Maybe do that with Ichors/Embers up to grand as well.
Last edited by aggrofee on Nov 22, 2022, 10:29:33 AM
"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
this crying under every post GGG makes is getting old, the changes overall are awesome for everybody from casual to streamers and yet the thread is full of whining and bitching.

GGG does nothing - everybody is bitching cause no changes
GGG does change something - everybody is bitching there is a change

shut up already, finally there are some good manifestos, 3.20 is gonna be even better than 3.19 (and yeah, turned out 3.19 was great and super rewarding you bunch of cry babies throwing temper tantrums!)

Your delusion knows no boundaries. The fact you think this is absolutely ok is mind blowing to me. Yet another nerf to already weak altars that were giving lesser/great ichors at best in maps is fine? The fact these incompetent devs nerfed AN after the fiasco in 3.19 and still didnt remove it from the game tell you everything you need to know about them.

CRAFTING IS DEAD for casual players. Natural drop from maps is NON-existent. Loot is a joke. Build diversity is a JOKE. MELEE is dead. But everything is fine according to you. EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM about majority people/players complain about is the product of GGG decision making.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info