Akira's Shavronne Build Factory [Hardcore/ONS] twitch.tv/AkiraLIVE

"
AkiraPoE wrote:
NEW BUILD CREATION ADDED

Perfect, now I can steal it without needing to worry about keeping it secret.
IGN: Dominion / Clamor
I made some alterations on your build to answer some of my questions to you.

Build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAnEEBwSzBS0FtQdjDkgOrQ_EEHsRLxFQEZYUdRZAGNsZ1RpsHwIhYCftKLUpTymlKwospy0fMHwzDDbFOtg7fDvhQKBDY0OcTLNN2FAwUUdXK1j1WfNaK1qmXfJe-l8qYIhhUmNDZp5tGXBScNVxTXRBdPF313vXfyt_xoFvhX2Ia4t6jHaNv45kj_qZmprPnaOdrp3EnjyeuZ_LoqOj8qcIpyusqrTFtve2-rcxuMq71r46wBrAUcEAwfPC7MNt2CTbGtte3Mfi9-OE5CLmgesU62Pr5OwY7DjvTvLh8931S_em98H60vyr_iv_3g==

I feel you get more int this way but you lose out on a few hp regen nodes. I also was curious on your 120 point build. You don't intend to help alira for a power charge?
I'm new to this game so i'm a bit confused..I've seen many guides for witches that goes for the Totem Passive skill on the far left of the tree..what is a totem and what is it for? Thanks ><
Your build looks realy nice. it would be nice if you could post the build you used from 60-80s or so. as i see you need lvl 100 to complete and you dont take ancestral bond until very late aswell as crit nodes so, what would the node priority be?
with such an insane crit chance and dps, wouldn't be better to take the power charge from alira than 1 point in the build?
do you stream on twitch? i want to see what 10k dps on totem would be like :P
Thanks
IGN Stargatedota
Are you insane? :O
English is my third language, there will be bugs.
CURRENT OS BUILD UPDATED
@AKIRIP
Heya. I'm a level 83 Witch that's savning for Shavronne's (halfway there!) at the moment so I can go low life. As I'm new though, I missed out on doing the bandits in the way you recommended, as I got 2 skill points and 8% to all resistances instead of the power charge. Will this severely mess up my character or am I fine - should I start a new one?
can you post/update your current gear skill tree?
IGN Stargatedota
I just respecced from a normal CI build and into the current one that's posted and actually went way down in damage from it regardless of having RF. My tooltip DPS went up but losing permanent dual curse and a heap of damage nodes means my tooltip is only slightly lower but effective DPS isn't even comparable. :\

I think I'll just spec back some time soon.
-Nevermind, figured it out... thanks so much for uh.. all the input-
IGN: Sin
Last edited by Make_A_Witch_Foundation on Jul 11, 2013, 4:08:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info