Akira's Shavronne Build Factory [Hardcore/ONS] twitch.tv/AkiraLIVE

Discharge is soooo risky in HC.
Even with a CI + all decked char.
And the fact that a vital piece of gear is gone from the 4month which everyone will be playing :D

I wanna go Discharge aswell cause it looks like so much fun, but you wont be able to even run it like pre 85-90+ without supergear to survive

And I refuse default ;/
Last edited by Nivity on Jun 7, 2013, 1:02:19 PM
what im confused about is why you have frenzy on your skill bars? I also am confused on how you get your life regen higher than your righteous fire damage taken, i have mine at where i lose about 50 health every 2 sec but it annoying cause i have to remove it here and their and that hurts my dual spark dmg.
Let's all just go Von DEEPA.

IGN - GRiZLAZ
"
what im confused about is why you have frenzy on your skill bars? I also am confused on how you get your life regen higher than your righteous fire damage taken, i have mine at where i lose about 50 health every 2 sec but it annoying cause i have to remove it here and their and that hurts my dual spark dmg.

This has much to do with both the volume of your ES and the Vitality regen from Zealots Oath with +1% life regen etc.

Bottom line, with 1% regen from Templar, Vitality active and decent gear- you should be able to out regen RF by ~3000 ES (assuming you keep +Life very low).
Last edited by Rules on Jun 9, 2013, 3:45:05 AM
@AKIRIP
"
Bottom line, with 1% regen from Templar

what 1% from templar?

and i have vitality up 3k+es and 80% resists and gear with like 3 4 or 5 life per sec and it still ticking down. i even have trolls blood 1.5% talent node. Also thinking about keeping up enduring cry so i can get the talent with .2% MAX life regen per stack so hopefully that will fix it ???
Let's all just go Von DEEPA.

IGN - GRiZLAZ
I don't care what the world says.
I'll love you lauren for the rest of my life.
Fuck the haters.
Why was he banned?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
RIP
NEW BUILD CREATION ADDED
@AKIRIP
The new build looks really cool, iron reflex + unwavering helps so much for the build. Also, allows you to pretty much ignore dex/str on gear because you get so much of it in the tree

Just one thing you could change is getting the +30 Int node by Acrobatics instead of the +6% ES after Arcane Focus for 15 more mana, thats all I could find to change.

Do you think you would use any Eva/ES hybrid gear or Pure ES gear, and just use grace for your armor?
IGN: Legends
Last edited by Legendknewl on Jun 24, 2013, 1:22:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info