[3.21] LIGHTNING TRAP ELEMANCER | LEAGUE START TO ENDGAME | ALL CONTENT

on kill mods dont work with traps. thats why there are only a handful of options for trap, minion and totem builds

for wand, look for anything with +1 lightning or +1 all spell, in addition to mods like spell crit, crit multi, cast speed, lightning damage to spells, spell damage, lightning damage. you should create a count search that includes all the modifiers with an and modifier that includes +1 modifiers and look for ones that give you the most dps in pob. empty suffix or empty prefix would also work. level modifiers are the most important ones but a good +2 one is probably like 60 div
Build looks interesting and I got perfect relic for this(pen light res+ marks effect). Currently got around 25 div how much u think this build can go with taht level of investment? How much u think lvl of investment needed to be able to do sanctum and uber boss comfortably
Last edited by Ayam1414 on Dec 25, 2022, 9:43:44 PM
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Build looks interesting and I got perfect relic for this(pen light res+ marks effect). Currently got around 25 div how much u think this build can go with taht level of investment? How much u think lvl of investment needed to be able to do sanctum and uber boss comfortably

I'm not playing this league so I don't know how sanctum works but this build should be pretty ok for sanctum in general, and 25 div should be enough to get the build going. The only unique you need is slavedrivers hand, rest is generic spell caster gear. Try to get level 20 anomalous golems and other alternate gems, level 21 divergent lightning trap, cluster jewels, awakened support gems and +1 wand/+1 shield if possible. Awakened lightning pen is very important as it's our only source of exposure. Ashes isn't mandatory and you can play with 3 auras for now. Forbidden jewels arent needed either. A watcher's eye with wrath penetration would also greatly help. Ubers generally depend on your skill, my dps on ubers weren't super high last league even though I had good gear but that's because my build was heavily focused on defense. So this build can take down most of the ubers with 25 div gear, but it depends on how you spend the money and how good you're at the fights
hi~cool and fun build~ do you think this build still available for 3.21
"
g2002145332 wrote:
hi~cool and fun build~ do you think this build still available for 3.21

yes, as far as I know not a lot changed since I made the build so it should be fine. might require some adjustments for stun immunity and 100% suppression though
ty for reply~I'm very appreciate
Can you do a level guide? :)
Im not a pro :D
"
Bierculess wrote:
Can you do a level guide? :)
Im not a pro :D

I'd suggest using arc or something until you can afford a slavedrivers hand. just follow any lightning based elementalist build and it shouldn't be difficult to transition once you get a slavedrivers hand, the tree would be pretty much the same
added a little update for 3.21.

grace reservation mastery being gone makes it a little tougher to fit 4 50% auras into the build but it's not really an issue. still easily doable with reservation implicits on jewels. the new mana mastery is also an option as we arrive by mystic bulwark anyway. arcane sanctuary is useless now, so we don't take it anymore. new 15% suppression mastery on evasion wheels is very good for the build, as slavedrivers hand already has evasion and it's our only unique piece of armour

stun immunity is also a problem, as they changed arcane sanctuary and removed stun avoidance from anima stone's corruption pool, but you can get it from rare jewels or perfectionist notable. you can even drop anima stone and ice golem altogether.

anomalous conductivity profane proxy (or just anything with conductivity on hit) is a serious option for the build now (we don't need the shocking skittie boi, it's a lightning build already), as it's roughly 45% more damage. you'll have to drop determination for it though, so it's up to you. you can also drop haste, but I like movement speed and cast speed. CI impossible escape saves some points in this case. this jewel used to be like 50 divs, now it's 15 div. a rare item with "conductivity on hit" modifier is also possible, but that'll be less damage.

arcane surge no longer gives more spell damage, so it's better to drop it from the middle cluster jewel.

ashes of the stars is still bis.

tolerance wheel is a possibility for the build as we're chaos resistance starved.

I didn't take heartseeker or throatseeker on the original build, but I would take one of them now, as crit multiplier is an important tool to inflict strong shocks. that wasn't an issue with forbidden jewels and shaper of storms, but without them, it won't be possible to inflict max shock on big bosses. as I've mentioned though, it's not a massive dps loss, because shock stacks additively with sniper's mark and mark the prey.
Last edited by auspexa on Apr 26, 2023, 12:21:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info