[3.21] LIGHTNING TRAP ELEMANCER | LEAGUE START TO ENDGAME | ALL CONTENT

Thanks a lot
Nice and interesting build. Do you think its good for delving?
"
tobiazl wrote:
Nice and interesting build. Do you think its good for delving?

yes, I don't know how far it can go but it should be fine around 500-600 with decent gear
Very nice build! I played lightning trap this league and it was fun and the dps for bossing was insane. I think I'll league start this next league given the Maven witness changes.

One question though, does "Onslaught on hit" work with traps? Because I think that any on hit, dealt crit hit recently etc doesn't work for the character, but for the traps only. Unless they can be trigger by golems, which I am not familiar with.
"
1074346716 wrote:
Very nice build! I played lightning trap this league and it was fun and the dps for bossing was insane. I think I'll league start this next league given the Maven witness changes.

One question though, does "Onslaught on hit" work with traps? Because I think that any on hit, dealt crit hit recently etc doesn't work for the character, but for the traps only. Unless they can be trigger by golems, which I am not familiar with.

hey, thank you.

onslaught on hit doesn't work, that's why I have "onslaught when hit" on the chest and it's the only source of onslaught I have
Have you ever thought or even tried to do the build low life?
Science of Life
"
Have you ever thought or even tried to do the build low life?

you can do it but it's hard to grab zealots oath with the tree we have and it wont work without zealots oath
Build seems real fun, just started putting together the build but was wondering about any other sources of onslaught besides the chest mod or a flask.
"
coolzombiesg wrote:
Build seems real fun, just started putting together the build but was wondering about any other sources of onslaught besides the chest mod or a flask.

as we never hit or kill anything since our traps do the killing, chest mod and flask are the only options besides boots with onslaught synth implicit but those boots are really rare

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/3EmqvoZh5

best bet is to grab a chest with fractured suppression and spam essences
Last edited by auspexa on Dec 19, 2022, 4:48:09 PM
Alright thanks I'll have to look into that, I did find you can get onslaught on kill w/ haste watchers eye so thats a combo to look out for. Running somewhat low on currency now that the build is put together for the most part, I was wondering what you'd recommend for a decent want that's maybe under 10div. All I did for the one I have right now is get a wand with fractured crit multi and rolled spell lightning essences until I hit something decent like crit chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info