[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

Thank you kentishtown and zorker! Your comments helped :)

When we crafting a wand why using Imbued based instead of Opal for example, or Omen?
They gives us better Spell Damage roll for them

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Wands
"
skinner2170 wrote:
Thank you kentishtown and zorker! Your comments helped :)

When we crafting a wand why using Imbued based instead of Opal for example, or Omen?
They gives us better Spell Damage roll for them

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Wands

Imbued Wand. You want the fastest attack speed wand you can get with high base crit chance.
Last edited by zorker on Jan 22, 2023, 7:39:46 PM
solved
Last edited by rapchik on Jan 22, 2023, 5:33:55 PM
Reached 100 just mapping. Of course 5way would have been way faster.

Here is probably my final PoB for Sanctum: https://pobb.in/JCCCKfRq4rsu

Nearly 36m guardian dps.

That is without Flaks, Sigil of Power and Rage which we will both have on bosses at times.

I did a lot of exarch/eater today. I rolled the maps to whatever quantity.
Only real issue was ball phase with bad map mods (with issue I mean you might die doing it).

The bosses melt but exarch like to spam ball phase so there can be some deaths.
Overall I am really happy with the build in 3.20.

I opted one tech I saw somewhere.

Using this Frenzy setup is totally fine and gives us even more curse effect and opens another socket.
Last edited by zorker on Jan 24, 2023, 6:34:45 PM
Any tips/tricks for HC?

Obviously you need more life from gear/tree and sublime vision is basically impossible to get in HC. 90% conversion is good, but you also need a lot more resistances for Cold and Fire.

No other item that gives damage taken as lightning?

What usually kills you ?

Thanks for the guide.
"
jukkis83 wrote:
Any tips/tricks for HC?
What usually kills you ?

In HC I would always run with a high recovery mana flask. Press it when Arcane Cloak drains your mana. (You still have the Arcane Cloak buff by that time though)

You are most vulnerable when Arcane Cloak is off cooldown. Or when you see a dent in your mana pool. That is when you need to spam that mana pot.
Getting to the Berserk stage takes a really long time. So I am not sure if Berserk is on the table at all.

Personally I have died in maps by DD strongboxes (forgetting to move out...), explody magic monsters (those mass-circles), super juicing the map and following an abyss in a delirium map right into a harbinger boss.

This is only a problem in closed maps (Toxic Sewers). In Dunes you could just circle the mob pack from afar while spamming KB.

Boss wise. I died to failed ball phases on 65+ quant exarch.

I would still use the life recovery arcane cloak enchant even without berserk. If you take damage you want to get it up asap.

Last edited by zorker on Jan 24, 2023, 3:51:26 PM
sorry, my mistake on this comment
Last edited by Boksa on Jan 26, 2023, 4:25:07 PM
Hello, can you tell what your resistances are ? And the attributes, because i struggle with strenght for berserk.
"
tyrem wrote:
Hello, can you tell what your resistances are ? And the attributes, because i struggle with strenght for berserk.

Check the first post. It has PoBs for each gearing stage. If you are at the Berserk stage and have all the other required items I highly suggest pathing to the shadow area (PoB). It has good damage and attributes on the way.

For resistances and attributes you can see those in the PoB calculator section (hover over str/dex/lightning res/chaos res).

I made you some screenshots from my 100 PoB. But the last my last 6 points all where into that lightning area at the top. So you can spec the same at like level 94. Or at level 92 if you annoint Agnostic on your relic instead of Point Blank.

https://imgur.com/a/tB2SY0a

One of my rings has 20 resistance catalysts.
Last edited by zorker on Jan 27, 2023, 3:24:34 AM
Thanks for the build, enjoying alot. I have few questions.
Till the time we acquire all the gear for LC and other stuff which skill tree node should be allocated i.e from 88-93 so arnd 5 passive points.

Also, is below mastery good as a temporary placeholder?

Lightning Mastery - Increases and reductions to Maximum Mana also apply to Shock Effect at 30% of their value

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info