[3.22] Hollow Palm Cyclone Build | Champion | Trial of the Ancestors | Path of Exile 3.22

i'm at lvl 73, had to take a break for some days
Back to leveling last night
I hit almost 1m dmg with the proper buffs [no external buff, and no rampage/dervish yet]

Guess this will be my first lvl 95++
hope i have time this weekend to make some progress

PS: i'm not using cyclone "yet"

i'm still doing something a bit different, consecrated path xD
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Oh hey, somebody else is doing this! My current paper damage is 32-38 million and can be improved further. I've probably got the strongest Hollow Palm Champion and I gotta say - it feels amazing. I can answer questions if someone else wants to try.

i don't have a mageblood so do I still stick with the brisk on the chest? I'm going back to this build cus i need to have a phys toon.. plus im on ps5 so the market for items is way harder. what did u use b4 u had the mage.
"
IkEiiTuBe wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Oh hey, somebody else is doing this! My current paper damage is 32-38 million and can be improved further. I've probably got the strongest Hollow Palm Champion and I gotta say - it feels amazing. I can answer questions if someone else wants to try.

i don't have a mageblood so do I still stick with the brisk on the chest? I'm going back to this build cus i need to have a phys toon.. plus im on ps5 so the market for items is way harder. what did u use b4 u had the mage.

Not much of a choice here - you need a belt with 18% increased dexterity. You can either craft or buy one, they are pretty cheap right now. Just so you know, you can only get flat dex on a belt via an essence
anyone else having an issue when the dervishes pop and weapon becomes unusable cyclone also becomes unusable ?
Just Recently made this for Crucible league and i am loving it.

i am at lvl 95 and only need the anoint. what else should i upgrade other then Gems
"
Soliloquy_xx wrote:
anyone else having an issue when the dervishes pop and weapon becomes unusable cyclone also becomes unusable ?

do you have cyclone in dervish? you should have it in your chest
Does anyone know how to make path of building show my dps? When is put the dancing dervish on the dps goes to 2k.
Is there any reason why the socketed gems in dervish are level 19?
I've had a couple of really terrible leagues prior to this one so this build pretty much saved this league for me.

Currently level 98 and will be hitting 100 for the first time.

First time I've farmed enough currency for a HH (yes I know it should have been a mageblood)

First time in about 5 leagues that I have played past week 4.

Thanks for the build man, appreciated.
After trying this game for quite a while and not really enjoying it that much, I tried this build; because I could afford to do it from all the other failed attempts to try and like the game (you can't really do something outside of players who dedicate their entire time doing it and for a lot longer than I can).

This build is so crazily easy to do and so strong once you get through the campaign at level 70, it's a bit nuts.

The boundary I constantly got by level 74 for any class I tried was a horrendous
experience doing it myself and it took a long, long time; until I gave up and tried a guide.

This build doesn't stop a single second until L87 where the only thing holding you back is the amount of stuff on the screen that's doing as much exploding as you are to them.
The more that's around you the better it is and you just have to trust that you're doing an insane amount of damage and leeching life back to yourself by flying into the fray.

A lot of builds are not that fun [for me]. I tried a cyclone whispering ice build and absolutely did not enjoy it at all.

It's a shame D3 exists in the state that it got to, to remind you what you're trying to do in other arpgs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info