[3.22] Hollow Palm Cyclone Build | Champion | Trial of the Ancestors | Path of Exile 3.22

Everything with Hollow Palm is amazing during leveling. Good thing is, even with restricted item slots the damage can still reach ~ 50 million in the late game.
I actually did run the numbers and on paper my mapping DPS (1,000 stacks of rampage) is this

Now, obviously, this is in Blood Stance, which I don't use that often, but it is still pretty nutty. As for bossing, an enkindled Bottled Faith could probably bring it up to this number as well.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Jan 26, 2023, 9:20:42 AM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
I actually did run the numbers and on paper my mapping DPS (1,000 stacks of rampage) is this

Now, obviously, this is in Blood Stance, which I don't use that often, but it is still pretty nutty. As for bossing, an enkindled Bottled Faith could probably bring it up to this number as well.

I don't have 10% of the budget you spent do make this build xD
I'll probable go with the basic gear for now xD

And that 25% dex brutal jewel is insane

One question
The number in the jewel, what is the range?

Must be the same? if i want one with the same 25% i'll have to search for a exactly 2726? or can be in the 2720~2730 range?
You don't need Mageblood to get the big damage. There is a 1 divine 18% implicit dex belt for sale which overall reduces my damage by 6%, which is negligible. I know resistances are a thing, but you can also get them on said belt for a bit higher price. I'd say the Mageblood overall gives me about ~10% more damage.

As for the jewel - yes, you need the exact number. But there are other good ones, not 2726. For example, until a couple of days ago I used number 5333 - it also gives 25% increased dex in easily accessible nodes. However, I chose 2726 because the major nodes Revelry and Assured Strikes give me a good damage increase and I don't have to branch to Fury Bolts, for example, for minimal damage increase.

As for the overall cost of the build:

helmet = 100c

body armor = 5 divines (I admit, I lucked out on the life slam, but even without it its pretty good)

ring 1 = 17 divines but you can buy a similar one for 10 (my previous one was worth this much)

ring 2 = 3 divines I believe, vulnerability on hit is not that popular

amulet = 5 divines, everything more is in the realm of 50+

boots = 1 divine, can get good ones for way less

the brutal restraint jewel was 5 divines but usually these types of jewels are cheaper than normal because most dex stackers are hierophants/rangers who go ele damage and want the right part of the tree

the watcher's eye = 17 divines, but one with additional impales is perfectly serviceable and worth less than a divine

the flesh + flame was about 4 divines (as usual, the flame was 3 and the flesh was less than a divine)

Summing it all up it is about a 50-divine build without the Mageblood.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
You don't need Mageblood to get the big damage. There is a 1 divine 18% implicit dex belt for sale which overall reduces my damage by 6%, which is negligible. I know resistances are a thing, but you can also get them on said belt for a bit higher price. I'd say the Mageblood overall gives me about ~10% more damage.

As for the jewel - yes, you need the exact number. But there are other good ones, not 2726. For example, until a couple of days ago I used number 5333 - it also gives 25% increased dex in easily accessible nodes. However, I chose 2726 because the major nodes Revelry and Assured Strikes give me a good damage increase and I don't have to branch to Fury Bolts, for example, for minimal damage increase.

As for the overall cost of the build:

helmet = 100c

body armor = 5 divines (I admit, I lucked out on the life slam, but even without it its pretty good)

ring 1 = 17 divines but you can buy a similar one for 10 (my previous one was worth this much)

ring 2 = 3 divines I believe, vulnerability on hit is not that popular

amulet = 5 divines, everything more is in the realm of 50+

boots = 1 divine, can get good ones for way less

the brutal restraint jewel was 5 divines but usually these types of jewels are cheaper than normal because most dex stackers are hierophants/rangers who go ele damage and want the right part of the tree

the watcher's eye = 17 divines, but one with additional impales is perfectly serviceable and worth less than a divine

the flesh + flame was about 4 divines (as usual, the flame was 3 and the flesh was less than a divine)

Summing it all up it is about a 50-divine build without the Mageblood.

There is any "good way" to know what each number gives?
Yes, there is a video about it but in a nutshell: go to path of building, on the bottom of the screen there is a button "find timeless jewel". You choose the jewel type, its place and from the nodes - add percent dexterity. It is in theory possible to get 35% dexterity but it is very inconvenient. Look for 4 or 5 such nodes in easily accessible places.
Well, might as well post this here too if the OP wants a video of the build in action. Doing the Feared

"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Yes, there is a video about it but in a nutshell: go to path of building, on the bottom of the screen there is a button "find timeless jewel". You choose the jewel type, its place and from the nodes - add percent dexterity. It is in theory possible to get 35% dexterity but it is very inconvenient. Look for 4 or 5 such nodes in easily accessible places.

Using that feature i managed to get a 25% dex jewel for 2 divines.
TY for the help!

i'm running consecrated path for leveling, feels amazing!
jump kill anything so far!
UBER update - so far, I've beaten UBER Exarch/Eater, as well as UBER Shaper/Shaper + Elder. Have yet to try UBER Cortex, but the fight is so random I doubt just going through it once is enough. Don't want to do UBER Maven because I am horrible at the memory game and dodging bullets. UBER Sirus is likely impossible. The only way a melee build can manage is to have way more DPS, and Hollow Palm has a clear ceiling.
Did the UBER Cortex with 80% chance to avoid impale. Was surprisingly easy

Also a small Uber Exarch damage test. Might seem weak at first but this is only the ramp up. They need to stay for 4 seconds close to me to start taking max damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info